Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Amusia

So , who did i touch ? Nobody knows .

Got home from a really long bus ride from Woodlands . I was teaching at SiLing today , and again ... i have to scream here and there . Well , i was feeling this headache , and i was about to vomit . I already felt so in the taxi ride from school , and the cost was one of the reasons ... it was $16 ! Anyway , i dun wanna faint like somebody did in NAFA yesterday . Did i not mention that ? Well , yesterday somebody fainted ... and everybody attended to her . She didnt eat , and thats why she fainted , thats everybody's guess . For me , i was walking around ... and then i saw many people sitting and crowding around . I first thought that they were playing some games ... then next , MrsPhua , Adams and DrTan were rushing over . Then , next ... got the idea that they might wanna play too . Its not ! Well , they called the ambulance , and it did arrive . Before that , MrsPhua was standing away and so was DrTan , they were like afraid to get near . DrTan was very professional , like a doctor ... and told Adams that she fainted because she was low on sugar ... or maybe she is diabetic ... and stuff ... Whats the point ? Now what she really need , is an ambulance !

Watching this really fucking dumb show on TV now . Its another failure Singapore variety show . The singers are disgusting ! And that includes famous stripper StevenLim . Fucking hell ! What the hell , why post this kinda programme . I think Singapore's entertainment industry really ... really ... cannot make it ! Fuck , im gonna smash my TV if i hear another word from those horrible singer's mouth ! For the price of another TV , and the price of getting my ears damaged , i think maybe ... lets just leave the TV there ...

Fucking hell out of tune ! Ten times worse than some ethnic instruments . No need for the ethnic cleansing , time to mass kill those amusia people . Extermination !

Anyway , went to school today , by cab , because i was late for school . Woke up late , because i was busy talking to Cyril online , and playing games with somebody , whose name i cannot recall . Anyway , then after that ... i slept around 9 am , for awhile ... which ended to be around 3 hours later . Skipped lunch and breakfast , because i didnt have any time .

The paper was kinda easy , but rather pointless . DrKan was giving out the papers , and i was worried as a dying cockroach , because i didnt have the programme notes . I dug out some from my grey bag , and some from my own bag ... and in the end , ive still a plenty missing . So , Evan sat beside me , fortunate for me and unfortunate for her , i was bugging her to lend me her programme notes . I was being nice , and lent FeiYang my notes . Got some notes from Evan when DrKan went to attend some students . It was all very harsh , throwing papers here and there . And Samuel , was laughing away .

The questions were ... all again , like some self reflection stuff , and some very dumb ones . Music is all about expressions , and we've to express ourself with words ... and music ... How unfortunate that the world has changed into such a state , where people complicate things over and over .

Sorry to interrupt , but i cannot stand it ! Retarded people singing on TV is killing my living cells !

Back to the topic , i was doing my work ... and ... and ... yes , i found some ...

Maybe one can sing better , and its the guy , Louis , who partnered this crap girl , Valerie ! What the hell ...

Im so distracted ! Anyway , i found some stupid thoughts of bluffing my way through . So , i was borrowing and completing almost every question , till Samuel told me ... do only 5 . I was ... shocked ... because im about to complete already . Anyway , good thing they have this Chinese instrument recital series this semester ... and at least , something for me to talk about . And of course , TingTing's concerto .

Well , after the paper ... i went off straight away . Got myself somebody to accompany , and that unlucky person was Fairul . So , he waited for the cab with me ... and then , i got on ... and i headed straight to SiLing .

Jams everywhere . Im diabetic .

Well , was there ... and Anthea was teaching the Pipa section ... and they were complaining to me how bad Anthea was . Well , maybe , or not . I think ive quite a connection with the students there ... they kinda like me though ive only taught there for like 3 times . YouGuo was there too , then he went off first . Think maybe Dedric and YouGuo fought again ... some cold war . Anyway , Dedric was making his rounds and when he entered my room , they all suddenly became very quiet . Well , thanks to him for helping me scold them . I managed to complete half a page of a score with the Ruans . What the hell right ? Well , if thats the speed they can go , im sure it'll take almost half a year or more to complete a piece . Especially since its quite a hard piece ... so , i went through the faster sections first .

StevenLim cried . Pity ... ?

Will such a dumb variety show make u a star ? Or ... a freak ? Maybe a clown in public . If its me , i'll stare in awe ... to such courageous people around , especially in Singapore . Wait ! Thats what Singapore produces ! Never the best , but only the second . As for the clowns ... its kinda different ... literally the last , the majority i guess .