Friday, April 28, 2006

Self-Control

Ashen means cadaverous . And what is cadaverous ? Its just a description for a certain appearance . If ur curious , go look up on the dictionary . It might look just like u !

Just came home for YanYu's house . Not exactly , but somehow , yes . Spent around $140 on CDs today . I think its rather ... record-breaking . Ive never bought so many at once . Anyway , its only 7 ... and plus the extra charge because its another music CD shop , not my trusty Chinatown place .

Woke up at 10 am , or around so . So ? I was fucking screwed ! My exam starts at 10 am ! What the fuck ! Again ? Again ! Again , this time , late again ! Bloody hell ... Firstly , i scolded myself yesterday , and now this happens ... ? What the hell is happening ? Anyway , ive so much work to do , i dun think ive time to complete my portfolio . And for ur information , YongRui handed in his portfolios already . What the fuck ? Thats also a problem ... even YongRui handed in ! Im joking ...

So again , i took the cab . Went downstairs , and again ... like yesterday , saw this bunch of white people . They were of different racial groups , together wearing white , representing one of the movements . Well , the elections are coming . And i dun get it , whats the deal about this crap ? Firstly , i dun understand how this country runs , and i have no idea who runs it . Well , all i know are the famous or , infamous , people ... and they are namely LeeKuanYew and the rest ... Im not PangSoon u know .

Who is PangSoon ?

Well , PangSoon was a friend of mine back then in ACS . Was , not is . Well , he is currently missing from my address book , because ive not seen him for long , only having his cousin's MSN contact . He was quite a nerd , indeed , very . Well , nobody liked him , including him , but still ... i was trying to be nice ! Thanks so much for his stupid attitude ! Anyway , enough ... The point is , he is a political person . Not as in that he likes to influence people and stuff ... but , he loves political science . Statesmanship ... multiculturally sensitive influence peddlers ... and stuff , u know . Well , what a special interest ! Im sure he will become somebody in those dead dusty pictures on the wall .

Nevermind about him , anyway , why am i talking about him ? Shit ... distracted boy , pay attention here .

Anyway , got into this cab , like obvious . And the cab driver was a hell lot nicer than the one yesterday . Well , he talked to me ... and i talked to him ... and things were , going around in circles , luckily not the route , just the conversation . So , like as usual , when ur in a rush , the traffic is always stubborn and unkind . Anyway , this time , not much of the jams , but just traffic lights . This time , its half the price cheaper . What the fuck right ? Yesterday's ride was horrible ! And honestly , the most expensive .

Was on the phone with SiHan ... and he was late too , so he had to attend the 10 am class . But for me , mine was at 10 am , and theres no other classes for me to get into after that . So , that was it , im screwed . Anyway , i got there ... and i ran into class , and it has already started . But good enough that Yohanna waited for me . She was very kind , indeed . But i was seriously kinda late , so i told them to start first . She played the first rhythmic dictation 4 times , when i entered its already at its last actually , which was the third time . Well , thanks , Yohanna .

Notice the ample number of vulgarities in my blog . I think im using it too much ... Which ? The bad word ? Yes , the bad word . But after all , its English , and its in the dictionaries ! But of course , we have to use it properly and in a nice way , not in a cursing manner . So , example would be like ... what a fucking nice dress u have there ...

The paper was tough ! Seriously , this is the first time im having difficulties with my aural . I couldnt hear shit ... because i heard notes ? No ! It was shit that i heard actually .

I am talking to Zeke now . And we're typing in those stupid style of those stupid people from Friendster , especially young girls , and even some very dumb guys . Usually , the teens . Wait , aint i a teen ? Maybe , maybe not . Well , i cannot stand how people spell simple words with their unique way of spelling . Im not going to show examples here ... its disgracing . Go take a look at those MSN biographies , honestly , dumb people , its not cute .

Got myself something to play with after the exam . Went to take YouGuo's Pipa , and i practiced . Firstly , played with Christoven . He is a very good Violist . I think i like his playing more than actually some of the other Viola players . He improvised while i played chords , but of course we didnt follow any progression ... Well , there wasnt any rooms around ... so i played outside . Fairul took my ring ! Actually, i told him to hold it for me , because i was playing the Pipa . The Pipa was so out of tune ... and so unfriendly to the ears ... but still , ive to play it .

Got kinda distracted by people walking about ... and then , it was lunch time ... so , forget about practicing . Went to put back the Pipa with Sarah and SiHan following . Well , SiHan was heading home , so was i . So before that , we went to eat curry rice . Loved it , i mean the food , not the moment .

Took the bus home , to bath . Well , i woke up today without bathing and even brushing my teeth . So , imagine how panicky i was . In the bus , i realised ... how irritating old people can get . Well , u know how pack a bus can get right ? So i was letting this guy through , so i had to shift myself ... and i was touching this old man's legs . So , he started to nudge me . Again , i did it on purpose this time , and again he nudged me . So i was fucking pissed off , i gave him that really evil angry look , and he gave me that too . What the fuck ! U old man , go jump off the building and kill urself , to help make this world a better place ! U are wasting oxygen and food ! Fuck u , old male bitch !

Im so evil . I must have self-control , like Zeke . But of course , not like an alien . Zeke said that hes an alien ... so , u want me to lend u my handphone , and let u phone home ? Hope u get the joke . Jwen , read again .

Got home , and took a bath , which was so heavenly , just like those in the commercials . Was washing my face , then i realised those ugly pimples . They fit my ugly face !

I think the computer is such an amazing thing , almost like a super friend . Dun u find it amazing how it entertains u ... ? For me , i sit infront of it all day , and play , blog , chat and read . So , its like staring into this flat screen thing ... but yet , being able to stare into it for hours . Amazing ! I just need a chair , and i can work from here on ...

Took a cab down to YanYu's house , because i was kinda late . Well , was late , obviously . And so , she was practicing ... and i could hear her play . Well , the door wasnt locked ... so i went in myself . Then , i thought she was having lesson with somebody else , then she suddenly told me to go in . Well , i forgot to print the scores she wanted , and again ... i had to distract her by changing the subject . At the end of the lesson , she really forgot to ask , though she did asked for it before lesson started . Im so ... evil ...

Noozli is helping me to take care of my CDs . Here goes ...

How fucking idiotic can i be to leave them in school ? Its my dear CDs ! And i cannot live without them ! They are family ! And i shall leave no one behind ! I swore this upon myself before ... and fine , ive broken it ... and thus , ive to face the consequences . Every CD lost , shall have every fingers chopped off . And thus , its more than 10 and i cannot find another finger to cut ... i shall cut off my toes too ! This should be kinda bloody ... so lets ... just not ... watch this ...

Zeke is crying now . What the fuck ? Anyway , just in case if u cry till ur blind , i wont pay for the fees for ur education in the special school for the blind . Im joking ...

Anyway , was at the bus-stop , waiting for the bus ... but then , another one came , its a shuttle bus . So ... i saw the sign pointing towards the MRT ... so ... must well , just take the ride . Big mistake , dude . The bus was heading towards a shopping centre , and ive to shop there because the sign said that its strictly for the shoppers . So , if i dun ... i might get prosecuted . I alighted ... and got into the queue for those heading home , but then ... i saw the driver looking at me . So , i thought ... i shall be nice and go shop for awhile then .

Big mistake again , dude . Why ? Thats where i spent my $140 ! I bought CDs ... I saw the shop , and my eyes sparkled more than when i see second inversions , sorry MrYap . Well , so ... i got into the shop , and there were 3 workers there . They were slacking away , talking and joking ... because the shop was empty . Well , with me , business will turn the other way . So , i went off alone ... and i searched around for the CDs i wanted . I found them all ... I did ask for help , and the guy was friendly and helpful , though kinda gay . Well , poor thing , he was so unlucky to have me in the shop . Im a CD freak , and i started bombarding his knowledge with names . I hounded and haunted him ... that he was getting kinda frightened . The workers were all talking behind my back ... and giving me this weird look . Well , i asked for help from him again , and he was like giving that ... expression ... like he cannot help me , but he has to . Poor thing , i wanted to laugh . In the end , i got plenty of stickers ! And for the shortage of $2 more for one sticker , i bought this singles of Teletubbies . And the cashier was laughing ...

Anyway , im listening to JohnMayer now . And fuck , his music is great . I love the way how they produce creative albums like JohnMayer and of course , JasonMraz's too .

Jessica , a SanXian player from China , studied under ZhangNianBing when she was studying in the consevertory . Who is Jessica ? Its actually , LuJie . Remember her ? Ive seen her a few times already ... she also plays the DaRuan and SanXian in SCO sometimes . Well , she is also an accomplished Pianist and Ballerina . Well , she is the first in the world to revolutionise the playing of this tradition instrument , by standing up . And anyway , she recorded many albums by different composers , and performed for many events before ... and also featured in magazines from all over . She is such ... a talent . Quite admirable , but to think of it ... where is she ? She has been relocated to Sinagpore in 1999 ... And today , ive not heard much news about her .

So much to blog about , yet so ... much time to do so , but still , not time to complete my portfolios ! Im pretty much screwed . Going to teach at HongWen tomorrow at 10 am . I promised YouGuo , and so sorry to back out last week . Well , this time , i'll get my ass there in time .

Hope u enjoyed ur time here . Though its not really intersting , with no pictures and no distinctive topic to talk about ... Everything is rather nondescript and unsavory around here , talking around about my everyday life . But i just actually hope to read it again , and to find something interesting in life for me to laugh about . Nauseating paragraphs ... followed by chunks and bunches of paragraphs ... of verbosity . So , hope u might have a fetish for things like that .

Its just how i like my blog to be , plain .