Sunday, April 23, 2006

The House

SiHan is shitting in the toilet now , if im not wrong . Blogging again in SiHan's house , never a very good feeling . Why ? U know Warings ? The house which JospehHooper stayed in . Well , SiHan's house is almost typical of such haunted houses ... SiHan's house reeks of death . Big house , classical antique and quite of big old furnitures . Well , i just fought with SiHan . And he locked the mouse ... and now i have no mouse to use . Of course , i won . Now , he is sobbing over at the corner with his concerto , analysing . Well , what a stubborn child ! I just helped him with his analysis , and what i got was a scolding ! What an ironic fate for a helpful person like me !

Anyway , was taking the bus over to SiHan's house . Then , i overslept ... and performed my usual crazy dances in the bus . I woke up realising that i might have overshot , but i hoped that i didnt ... so i continued the journey , till i cannot bluff myself anymore . I went down ... and took another bus opposite .

Finally , im here . And everybody was home , his family ... i mean . Then i went to play the Piano , while SiHan was watching the TV . Suddenly , he off the lights and closed the door . Panic , and frightened ... i ran for the door . Well , its not my house , so ... i knocked into the chair and stuff ... and was yelling in pain . Thanks to , SiHan , my friend .

Today was another wasted day . Almost typical of any wasted day , i woke up late , and got myself something to eat or drink ... then went to look at the tagboard for silly remarks , or curses for my evil entries . Well , SiHan and YongRui claimed that im not a virgin . Now ... weird ... how do they know ... unless ... ? Better not think too far , u wicked minds . Anyway , well ... what i actually meant for virgin , aint about the virgin that u guys might think about . Im talking about maiden first times . Well , its not about the words .

I got myself to do some work , while listening to some songs by CraigDavid . Well , i love his songs . Anyway , my wrist is hurting ... while im leaning it on his computer desk ... which is like some damaged old wood . Pain , pain and pain ...

Then , i told SiHan somebody's online , because his MSN was on . Well , then he scolded me . Cant blame my character as a matchmaker in my past life back then in China . Well , dun ask me how i know ... because i dun . Im always matchmaking people ... and in the end , who will matchmake me ?

I went down to the bookshop downstairs ... and for the first time , i took out some money to actually buy something from that shop . Well , im always there , just to actually see something else .

Bought myself a pen and a mechanical pencil , and some of the lead . Well , kinda expensive , but kinda worth it to see that boring face .

Im screwing up with SiHan's life now . Im talking rubbish in his MSN , firstly to YongRui , then next to his other friends . Im so boring ... or bored ?

Well , got myself to complete the self reflection for Adams on Monday . Anyway , im completing my analysis soon ... and hopefully by tonight . But theres a problem ! Ive got one score missing ... and thats a free choice ... so maybe i'll go photocopy any score by Bach . Maybe a prelude , because its so intelligent that it might be easier to analyse .

SiHan is so hardworking , doing his work now , on his bed . Well , im going to do my work soon , after blogging . He was complaining that im blogging too slowly . Well , im enjoying my time here ... cant blame me building up this romantic session with my blog .

Ate something , and took the bus down to SiHan's house . And ive no idea that im repeating this so many times ... well , thats because SiHan is forcing me to finish up my blog entry . So , i cannot think ... so this is screwed up . Tonight's entry is ... all wrong !

Anyway , tomorrow will be a horrible day . There wouldnt be any class anymore after tonight , and thats quite a bliss ... because afterall ... its our exam period ! This coming week , we're going to have our nightmare papers , aural and harmony . Thank God that history and analysis is already over . Well , signing off ... with SiHan laughing madly over at the background ... because i said something rather racist .

Well ...