Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Out Of Print

Just woke up . My brain's timetable is all upside down , tipsy and turning ... so when to eat ? When to sleep ? When to bath ? When to blog ? I dunno . Im all confused . So , what happened that day at SiHan's house ? Which was from Sunday to Monday ...

After blogging , many things happened . YongRui came , and we were playing with him as usual . Sitting at the door , waiting for him to open it himself . He was knocking and stuff ... waiting outside . We unlocked the door , and sat there waiting ... Very dumb , i know . YongRui was very generous , he bought noodles for us to eat . Can someone please clap ? Anyway , dinner was fine ... with cups of Milo .

Went upstairs ... to complete our work . SiHan has completed his analysis already , quite surprising . And YongRui was rushing with it . Evan , has done only 2 , i think . And for me , im one shy of a full deck . So , i did my analysis ... and managed to complete 3 or 4 . There are so bloody many to do ! Anyway , then ... the sin came . We watched another movie . YongRui was lying to me that he havent watched the show before ... then he was telling me about the stuff in the movie ... and predicting it and stuff . So bloody obvious that uve watched it before , YongRui ! Still lie somemore ... I was going crazy at that point of time , with YongRui's lie and DrKan's torture , so i was ... singing . What was i singing ? I dunno ... its just crap .

Liar , liar's pants on fire and YongRui with his sexual desires . It was then that i gave him a new nickname . Its quite meaningful ... but until the point that he became rather disgustingly gay , i added on a word for him ... and the word , which he rather hates alot , i know , i read his blog before . And so ... have fun with the nickname for the rest of ur life in NAFA , YongRui ! Im the sinister storm cloud .

I was like so free . I meant , nothing to do . So , i was sitting around ... walking around ... singing about ... talking nonsense ... and disturbing YongRui with SiHan's ninja sword . U know ... those who are skilled in ninjutsu , and are trained in martial arts and usually hired for espionage or sabotage or even assassinations . Well , yes ... that kinda ... sword .

Well , not blogging in time is like ... storing too much shit in ur intestine . So , its time to force them all out at once , which feels rather ... satisfying , and then flushing them into the blog . To mention about flushing ... it reminded me that ... SiHan doesnt flush his toilet ! Not that he doesnt ... but that day , he forgotten to . Well , there was ... sesame seeds in his shit , i saw that . Well , sad to say ... ive to pee in that pile of thing before i flush them , or else there wouldnt be enough water to flush them later . What am i talking ? Please dun get the idea wrong that i like staring at shits , and analysing them . In fact , im doing so everyday when i come to school .

Well , for the first time , SiHan didnt sleep . So , we were all sleepy ... and tired . SiHan's voice was almost lost . Well , i was sleeping for awhile . And when they woke me up , i told SiHan to go do something and stuff ... and to make sure everything was in his bag or something , so i could take an extra minute to sleep ...

Got out of the house , and it was damn bright . I meant , me . No , the sun . I was walking with my eyes ... closed . So , i almost walked out of the road . Then , SiHan was like ... what am i doing ? Well , got into the cab , instead of the bus , because they were late for rehearsal with their composers . Everybody was sleeping in the cab . Too tired ...

Breakfast , was nice . They ate the Malay stall , all hot and spicy stuff . For me , i bought something $3 cheaper , just some $2 noodles with egg and meat . After eating ... i took a nap for awhile , and completed my harmony portfolio based on SiHan's , which i think was incomplete ... ? Well , YongRui was dunno where ... binding his portfolio and stuff . So , couldnt borrow from him . I was taking intervals between doing and sleeping . Before that , i was playing with the Piano , then this China bitch came and told me not to play . If u asked in a nicer manner , maybe i wouldnt mind . At least , the guy explained better .

So , completed my portfolio based on SiHan's . I thought ... maybe im so screwed . Was rehearsing TingTing's piece . Then Dedric went to help me bind my work , and hand in to MrYap for me . I was kinda worried ... that i might have missed out on anything ... because i thought ... everything was like completed in such a short period , maybe something is missing . Well , anyway ... i counted on with my bars and entered with complicated thoughts . I thought the piece is going to screw up later ... because of certain reasons , which i dun think ... is because of me , because i played my parts , and i practiced my parts right . Dedric's performance , was kinda familiar ... because the tunes were composed by me when i was alot younger . Such old melodies , yet so familiar ... because it was composed ... for someone .

I played the Ruan , at sightread everything , didnt have quite a problem .

Well , we were first . Then next , TingTing's . The piece was alright ... and i think Sebestian screwed up quite ... alot . And it was embarrassing ... and he told me not to blog about it , so ... im not blogging about it . TingTing's piece was the worst screw up . Everything at first was already ... bad . The entries ... and i thought , expected .

Passed my portfolio to Fairul , and told him to hand it in for me to Adams , because i couldnt make it .

Outside , the printer aint working ... and it was running out of paper . People were recycling scores and stuff ... so pathetic and funny . And so , being the kind me , i went down to get some paper for them . I came up with this stack of 500 pieces of paper . Well , yes , its free . And then , they started printing again . Well , its out of order , so its free ! Really !

After that , i rushed out of the room ... and got myself ready to go , for YanYu's lesson . So , i went out of school , and met QiaoFang , and she was asking whether i needed a lift . And how nice of her ? Yes , i needed so . Took the cab down , and talked abit .

YanYu was sleeping . Well , she told me get down earlier if possible , and i think ... maybe too early . There's this box of worm outside her house . I think ... for her fish , and that time i saw her playing with her fish ... so funny . Well , there was once when she cancelled lesson , because her fish tank is spoilt , and there'll be many people fixing the it , so ... it might distract the lesson . And anyway , she looked fatter yesterday , which is good ! And i took my piece , and very confidently , played my piece to her , without reading the score . Well , again ... many holes in between , but still ... it was pretty much better ! I dunno why , but i think maybe im lucky again ... it was rather fine .

Listening to my old compositions now , dating back to 2003 .

Well , lesson was great . Exams are coming , im so dead . It rhymes !

Took the bus home , and fell asleep again . I woke up finding the bus , still and empty . Its freaking embarrassing ... the bus driver was getting off the bus already !

Anyway , thought i'll let in some air to ventilate the stillness of my room . Who knows ? What a big rain ... and next , my windows were vomitting rain in .

Stay tuned ...