Thursday, April 06, 2006

Come To Me , Im A Free Help Book

Everybody has their own interests . Some likes to peep at girls , some likes to try unearthly stuffs , some likes to eat gross food . For me , i like to compose . I love to create things that can be called my own . Thus , composing or writing of poetry ... are just 2 different forms of compositions . I created this account , and im publishing my poems online . There were quite a few reviews . Every poem has different motives ... and some are just meant to be trap there , without a sense of direction . But some , obviously , has . This guy reviewed that my poem is kinda creepy , and reading it alone sent the chills down his spines . Another person reviewed on another poem that its fascinating how i suddenly change the mood of the poem . Well , thanks to them both . Im publishing more everyday ... and hopefully i recieve good reviews . There was this horrible one from this person , and he doesnt like my poems . Well , if anyone doesnt enjoy reading it , then ... please refrain urself from reading it . Anyway , typing in short forms , is just a way to save time , and to make myself feel comfortable , no other implications behind that .

Went to school in the morning , got up rather early . Today , there was the harmony presentation , which only reminded me of my own , on the coming Tuesday . Well , its not really prepared yet . Samuel was evil ... he asked me to answer some question ... and i didnt know how . Anyway , Christoven's group was ... very good . They made this Mahjong harmony game ... its fun , if there isnt any time constraint . Well , Samuel , Jwen , Evan and i played the game ... since LianWei asked us out , theres nothing we could do . Anyway , Yikki was helping me all the while , because its really kinda hard to play . Almost impossible to win ... ? I think , it'll just take a really long time . Noozli's laptop wasnt working quite well this morning ... because its rather laggy . Well , its not his fault , and i believe that theres surely many things that he might wanna show us . Last year i was fortunate to be in his group , well it was really great working with him , no pressure at all . Maybe ... because he does all the work . Well , he was rather disappointed , but ... seriously , no need to . It was a work well done already .

After that , and even with the bread , i ate with Samuel , Evan and Fairul . The Indian stall over at the other side , is better , and cheaper ! Well , after that ... we went back to school . Then back there ... there wasnt much to do . I practiced abit ... but i was very fed up with my Pipa . It didnt sound nice at all ... which wasnt partly because of my playing . Its definitely the sound which came out of that screwed up instrument ... So , i grabbed my wallet and handphone , i headed down to FortuneCentre , to find LianLongShi , the man who sells instruments over there . Well , i headed there with Evan and Jwen . Meanwhile , it was lunch time , and so ... he wasnt in . So , we bought a drink . Then , it was there that they went really mad . I taught them some simple camera tricks , and the next thing ... they were experimenting it ... and waving around with their phones , taking pictures of themselves , each other ... and more . Well , i also took out mine , and i played along .

Went into his small little shop . And he took out the Pipas for me to test ... well , it was quite the chance for me to practice also . So , i played some scales and stuff ... The Pipas , are not very good . The sound couldnt come out ... and the frets aint that accurate too . Well , the other Pipa , with the metal frets , sounded much better ... but still , also not as good as what i want . So , i left the shop , with Andy , QingLun , Jason and Richard , who came over to visit me . So , we went to play again ... but this time , with 2 other amazing person .

Evan and Jwen came along ! Definitely not what i might have expected ... they even stayed for quite a while . How amazing was that ? Its such a rare chance to see or to actually get them to follow us to such a place . Anyway , we played against some people ... and they were so noisy . In the end , we won .

Went for a snack . Then , again , LAN .

Anyway , after that ... i rushed down to YanYu's house for lesson . Today was sadly , my first lesson . Happy ? Well , i didnt impress her much with my playing . In fact , she said its kinda boring to hear me play , because of my movements . Well , theres nothing i can move about and stuff during practice . Unlike on stage , everything's mine , and its there that i actually move and express more than usual . My exam last year was totally shocking to me , i didnt know that i'll become almost another person .

Im sorry , but uve crossed the line . Look , if u only come to me for help , then sorry , u may fuck off and maybe to hump the nearest lamp post . Miserable people , please , get lost . I cant give a fuck , or in nicer term ... care , about this kinda people .


Anyway , lesson with YanYu was torture today . She went through my exam piece , and i didnt memorise the score , and she expected me to ... so , i played by looking at the score , but ... that didnt quite work out . With my experience in sightreading , i sightread every note , and i played everything , quite by memory . Im not sure whether that got her , but ... im sure im not fooling anyone else , but only me . She hasnt gotten her pay yet . Damn NAFA , they work so slowly ... i think if its not them , YanYu wont need to do so many things herself . Well , good news , YanYu is pregnant . And bad news , i might need to find another teacher at the end of the year ... because she will be delivering by then ... so , ive to start planning now .

Had a sad lesson . But was funny to see how she talk to her new fish pet . Then , she also mentioned some funny things about her husband ... Well , they are such a match . YanYu is no doubt , my favourite all time teacher .

Anyway , another short entry for the day . I didnt hand in my work to DrKan today , because i forgotten to print it . With the security of knowing that ive completed my work , i slacked too much , and even forgot to bring my work ! Well , sometimes u court death , but yet it doesnt come . But when u are prepared to live , it comes and just takes everything away .

Jonathan , im not a free help book . If thats how u see me , im sorry , im telling again , im not . So , please dun waste ur space in ur MSN , just delete me off ur list . Now , how would anyone feel when somebody blocks u on normal days , and comes to u nicely when they need help . Honestly , to everybody , how would u feel ?