Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Who Did I Touch ?

Im so freaking evil . I give so many people nicknames ... and what if people give me one ? Im so evil , why didnt i think before i act ? Well , since ive given so many ... its time i get one then !

Just came home from a bus ride with Fhairil . Today is another freaking wasted day ! Well , noticed that many people hasnt handed in their portfolio yet ! Well , at least im not like ... the latest . But still , i shouldnt continue procrastinating . So , lets finish this once and for all , and relax ... on the academic stuff , and focus on my Pipa . Well , today i practiced a little ... alone at the first level . Well , it was where SiHan practiced this morning .

Got up kinda late , and read some blogs , before i went out to school . Yesterday was ... confusing ... between day and night ... because my body was screwed up . Nobody did , it was the sleepless nights and stuff .

Audrey just told me how funny it was ... reading the part on me sleeping in the bus . Well , yes , ive experienced this kinda embarrassment a thousand times already . And there's always a new ending to it ... never repeats itself twice . And happy to hear that my blog cheered u up , Audrey . Everybody has this kinda problems ... but sometimes , maybe its just a different way of encouragement ... ? Well , im not very sure . My teacher once told me that she'll smash my Pipa like those people smashing Guitars on stage . Well ...

SiHan was blaming , or still is , for making him lose his marks , due to late submission . But , he was the one procrastinating ... and finding excuses not to complete them . Well , he told me that his works were with me , thats why ... he couldnt complete it . Who says so ? He could have done some other works first ! He ... is so evil , anyhow blame me . Well , i know he was joking anyway ... though he kept telling me to return him those marks . I seriously , dunno how to .

Was trying my best to do work . And till now , ive only done a few . For today , i only drew the line graph for a stupid piece . Just bloody one ! One a day ? What the fuck can i get from then on ? Im so freaking slow ! How many bloody hours wasted ? Thanks to SiHan's choice piece for me , this Cello sonata ... which consists of at least 8 freaking pages ! Somebody please tell me how am i going to analyse that long crap ! Thanks to Beethoven too , though its not his fault , for writing such long pieces ! Anyway , i was doing work in one of the room , with the sound of ErHu ... distracting me , as in a good way . Well , next ... was SiHan's Cello . I was counting and keeping tempo for him and YiKai . Was busy listening and counting ... and disturbing SiHan . So , didnt get to do much work .

Fairul then came in , with his really ... weird purple hair . TingTing was practicing already by then . Well , didnt get to do anything ... so i gave up , and took out my Pipa , and went down to practice . Brought QingLun and HuiQi down to the first level .

After practicing for awhile ... SiHan called , and told me to get up to the computer room . Well , i initially didnt want to , but in the end ... u know , im soft hearted , so ... i got there . He was using the computer , and he actually didnt quite needed me . So i sat there , playing my Pipa and talked to Laurence . Well , he told me how his biology class was ... anyway , its disgusting ... digging out grasshopper's intestines , and extracting enzymes . What the fuck ? Anyway , Ryan started playing songs , and i played them on the Pipa too . Ivan then came in next , and started singing ... guess i shall stop here .

Joking ...

Anyway , played the Pipa for the poor boy on the floor . Well , Andy was sitting there dreaming ... and so , i thought , maybe i shall play him something to cheer him up . Apparantly , nothing did , in the end , im a musical box , i played everything he told me to . Andy didnt get into NAFA , and he already recieved the letter ... which told him that his audition was unsuccessful . But its just a letter , im sure if theres still a slight chance . Go , Andy . But to think of it , not coming into NAFA may actually be a better choice in disguise .

So , got downstairs to get my bag . Then , we headed to eat with the rest . Quite a few of us ... and we started playing mind games . Well , it was frustrating for a moment ... then it got fun . SiHan was testing us with this coffee and tea game ... kinda stupid , but now , i got it already ! In fact , on our way to the bus-stop , i thought of another mind game . On the bus , we were busying coming up with games . In total , i came up with 4 already . Some are kinda stupid , but some are really good ! In fact , ive played one before already ... and its the 3 objects one ... and the guessing of the pointed objects .

I'll play the games with u guys tomorrow . Lets see ... so ...

Goodnight then . And goodluck with the work , and thanks to Audrey for helping me get the 10 articles for my concert attendance portfolio . Thanks alot . Alot .