Saturday, April 22, 2006

Disguised Bliss

Just came home from a bus ride , like as always how i'll begin ... I was sleeping , but very soundly , kinda blur maybe ... i woke up finding this girl beside me , like as if waving to me . The way she sat , and the way she was dressed ... and the way she looked ... was everything like QiaoFang . Then i took down my ear piece , and asked her why she was in the bus ... then she ignored me , and started waving at the car outside . It was all a misunderstanding ... she isnt QiaoFang ! So embarrassing ... but i hope she didnt hear me ... i was so freaking ... blur !

Bathed and cleaned the toilet , because i dirtied the wall with foams . Cant blame my bathing habits , can i ?

Well , my eyes are dropping . ZhengYi just told me how much their group spent on their project work ... it was $120 ! How amazing is that ? So , if thats the case ... i wont mind supporting and buying the VCD from them . Well , thats it , give me one ! Will tell u guys about their work later ...

I woke up late . And i was kinda motivated , or almost guilty , so i took out my aural book , and started doing it at around 9 am . So , i told Evan that i'll be attending class at 10 am , apparently , she didnt reply or anything . Maybe i sent it over to her other phones . Evan , please dun confuse me with ur numbers ... i really have no idea which to call . Anyway , so ... after doing a few questions , i felt kinda happy ... and ready for class ! I was waving for a cab by the road , then i thought ... i cannot live like that forever , its time to relax on the wallet . Fine , i took a bus down to the MRT station , and then got till Novena , then another bus down to school . I was kinda late , but she hasnt started when i arrived .

She was marking attendance , and she was , luckily , in a good mood ! I told her i had something on at home , so ... she allowed me to attend this class , or else i'll have 3 records of being absent . Well , i told her ive an MC to cover for the class last week , then she said ... im lucky . Maybe i really am .

Wheneva i dun do my work , which is actually always , she'll tend to call me ... and answer the questions . Today was different , i was motivated ... and eager for her to call me , so i can prove to her that i did do my work , honestly , only today . So , i was waiting ... then suddenly , she told me to pass her my book , because she wanna check . She didnt just check mine , everybody had their books marked with question marks ... for empty pages . Mine was amazing , all over . Anyway , she didnt ask me to answer a single question . I was ... freaking pissed with life ...

Got myself over with aural , and went to finish up on my articles . Some didnt highlight , and some like me , did . I was highlighting them in a room with ZhengQiang , Charmaine and LuHeng . Some others came in after knowing that they have to highlight ... they were Evan , Jwen , Eudora and Jobyna . Well , was intending to skip performance class , again . I told QiaoFang already , and i told YiFan . But who knows ... terrible things happened ...

Before that actually , i was doing my essays on my comments on the outings that we had with DrTan . Anyway , then i was doing half way ... and i went out for a while , for the toilet . And next , somebody was occupying my computer . I understand that everybody is rushing for a computer to finish up their work . But , if the computer is ... empty for a moment , doesnt really mean that nobody is using it . The problem wasnt that , i was fine with him using it . But still , if someone returns ... please be kind enough to return the computer to their ... accredited ... user . Maybe too strong a word to use ... Anyway , im not complaining about anybody here , just asking ... where is the initiative ?

Went downstairs for lunch , initially , but later ... i was a totally fresh person when i saw MrYeo . Well , im supposingly going for performance class ... but i was downstairs with Evan and Jwen . And they had to purposely go forward to greet MrYeo . So thanks , i had to stay ... and attend class , like a good student would . So , MrYeo knew that im going to skip class ... so he ask Jwen and Evan about the truth . And dumb as blondes , they told MrYeo that im going to skip class ! What ... friends ... Well , in the end ... i was in class , sitting there ... holding my Pipa , and scores ... getting reading to perform ... with a very nervous heart .

I wasnt prepared ... and i told everyone that i wont be completing my piece . Well , they would expect the normal screw ups , and surely , they gotten their shares . I was next ... i got myself up , and got on my seat . While MrYeo was still talking about YeoYee's performance , i tuned ... and played a bit here and there ... disturbing his talking and stuff ... I wasnt prepared at all , though i did went outside the hall to practice abit . I was doomed ... MrYeo told me to start , and before so ... he told YouGuo to listen out to my playing . I was so freaking nervous ... but yet , feeling my mood building slowly . Everyone was looking ... as i raise my left hand , and struck a note . I was looking down ... closing my eyes . Next , i saw YouGuo staring at me , and MrYeo smiling . My playing though did screw up , but i managed to cover it up . Patching things aint my forte , if it ever was , i wouldnt be here alone now ...

Anyway , after the performance , they clapped . MrYeo looked contented ... and i was glad for that . So , YouGuo as usual ... said that he loved my tonal colours ... rather sarcastic , but yet ... not really sure where he stood . But he gave a piece of advice ... and thats performance technique on attracting attention via the left hand , not the right . Well , i'll take note on that . MrYeo then praised me ... and i got rather high ... blushing but still feeding on the humble pie . He said , half of YouGuo and half of me ... would be best ! That was a real compliment for me , but im afraid it might sound as an insult to YouGuo . But im sure YouGuo dun feel me as competition , because there aint even a chance for me . Hes my teacher , my friend and mentor .

That was the best performance class ever , and the last for this term . Im happy .

DrTan brought a guest speaker today . She is an old lady , fragile and weak , who lost her eyesight when she was travelling . Its amazing how blind people do art . Please , im not hiding spikes in my sentences ... ive simply no intentions of speaking ill and making fun of the disabled people . She was warmly welcomed by the class , and she showed us a video of her interview on TV . SiHan , Christoven and i were sitting somewhere in the middle of the class , at the back though , and we looked like judges . So , we were faking parodies of the judges of the famous reality idol shows . I was Simon ... and Christoven was Paula ... and SiHan , Randy . What a boring life ?

DrKan was questioning me about my absence on Wednesday . Well , she knows everything . She is omniscient ... I had to perform for Daniel's composition , so i went to class to put my bag . Grabbed my nails ... and went down to the hall . We were next ... and we only went through the piece once yesterday . So ... im kinda ready to fling his piece away . Dun wish to screw up another composition ? Its fated so . I was distracted ... and i didnt know my entry , but i got back into senses ... and played my parts , all correctly . However , my strings went out of tune ... and so did Raymond's . Luckily , we paused over on a fermata . The way i hit the temple bells ... was dumb . Anyway , hope Daniel wasnt pissed . Recieved shocking news that he is leaving school . Not leaving , but actually kicked out ... by Adams . Well , 2 Clarinet players gone ... weird right ? Who is next ? Me ?

Got Adams to sign the form for me , because if i were to let YanYu sign ... it'll be on Monday , and i already promised MrsPhua that i'll hand it over to her on Thursday ... im already a day late . So , fuck this ... im such a disorganised person . I need some methodical arrangement or function ...

Anyway , ZhengYi's presentation group was very good . They did this video on revisiting Bach ... and they made it into a documentary type of video . Jose was the host ... and XueYuan the cameraman . It was fantastic how they brought entertainment and humour across ... ten times fold better than us ! Im sure they will score pretty well , i mean ... fucking well ! Look at this ... everybody was laughing away ... and so was DrKan ... what else do they need ? But honestly , thats quite a high cost , but for some good grades ... its always worth it . Some even sleep with their lecturers ... im joking ... i dunno who .

There was suddenly a lost of connection with Blogger just now . I was worried ...

Anyway , the connection is back . So ... lets go on ...

After the presentation , i went on to highlight my articles . Only left with a few ... but still , quite alot . Luke gave out the printed work to Mark and i ... He was angry that he had to print the work instead of me . He was about to print the other work ... so i told him to print mine for convenience ... but who knows , he got angry . Anyway , i think such group works really create barriers between people . Im not sure about things , for me , i think im condemned .

Whats my problem ? No , nothing at all . I handed in my work to DrTan , late ... but still , she took it . She is really a nice lady ... she doesnt scold anybody at all ... but of course , she is rather strict at times ... but mostly , the bubbly cute teacher we know . Thanks to Dedric , or else i'll lose quite a few marks already . YongRui told me about it too ... but thats when i already handed in mine . I hid quite a few articles inside the rest , because i had no time to highlight them .

Went over to the Esplanade with YongRui . Was kinda hungry , thus kinda quiet ... Ate some food , like obvious . YongRui ordered from the same stall as me , but mine was only $4 plus ... and his was like $6 plus ... Well , greedy monster , he ordered squid . Anyway , was kinda filling ... then after which , we left to buy some drinks . He bought this expensive mint candy . I bought only a can for myself ... I ate very little today ... not forgetting that i didnt have lunch , thanks to Evan and Jwen !

Saw Edric in the library with his ... guy friend ... and he was asking why am i in the library ... like isnt it obvious ? Work , work and work .

Found plenty of recordings , and some scores ... and YongRui citated them down . He was doing all the work ... because i was feeling kinda down . SiHan came later , and he did his own work too . Did i mention who he came with ? It was Sarah , the new Cello player ... for next year's batch . Well ... well ...

Didnt eat with them , i met up with Dedric and Kenny , which might have turned out quite a disaster . SiHan was giving me that look ... well sorry . Anyway , we went over to our usual old cafe . Its been so long ever since we last sat there and talked ... It used to be us , a gang ... of 5 , including Kenny , ChaiXia , WeiFeng , Jonathan and i . Well , now ... everything is over , so ... dun ask . Next came YouGuo ... and that brought in entertainment between Dedric and YouGuo's conversation for Kenny and i . We were busy putting out the fire ... while Dedric and YouGuo was busy feeding the fire . It was close ... YouGuo almost blew himself up . Dedric and YouGuo was quarreling about some normal small chicken problems ... kinda funny , yet scary .

Spent a long time at the cafe . Next , i took a bus home . At first , intended to take a cab with Dedric ... but didnt wanna trouble him ... so , i took my bus home .

U notice how i blog ? I usually blog about the last events first ... then next , the start of the day . Amazing how i kept the format like this ... for so long . Today's entry spent me about an hour . Well , its long ... i think ...

Goodnight people ! Rest those eyes after reading ... and prepare to feast ur eyes for the next ! SiHan , remember how i feast my eyes ?