Friday, April 21, 2006

Dragging My Feet

Lontong , made my my uncle . Ive no idea that he has this culinary skill . Well , tell me ... how am i going to maintian my weight ?

QingLun added me on MSN ... and now we're talking . Well , its been too long already ever since ... well , i was lazy and so was he . I think im a very lazy person ... who sometimes might not see his lines clearly . I do not know my limits ... like YiKai with his alcohol . Now , im feeling kinda queasy and nausea .

Cooked noodles after watching the movie . SiHan was feeling tired ... and again , he fell asleep . So , YongRui stayed up ... while , i fell asleep too . Got myself late ... though ive nothing on today . Actually i woke up around 8 am ... which was the time we should wake up . But , i was tired ... so i thought ... maybe another few more minutes . And like always ... in dreamland , a few minutes will slowly ... drag till a few hours . And so , we woke up during SiHan's harmony tutorial time . Well , there was the harmony clinic ... MrYap's lame clinic , for the harmonically ill people . Im not inside ... though im rather ill myself .

We took bus to school , though SiHan's father brought us to the bus-stop , like how uncle does . But too bad , not anymore ... because the car is gone . No more car for me ... and so , for these few days ... while we wait for the arrival of the new car , ive to take my own transport to school ... Sad right ?

SiHan went to the lounge to sleep ... because he was already so late . Well , anyway ... surprisingly , many didnt turn up for the harmony class . I took out the Pipa , and i started taping my nails ... and tuning my strings . I practiced for quite a while ... till Daniel called . Raymond was here today ... and since i recommended him to Daniel instead of Anthea , ive to play with him . Daniel's composition exam is tomorrow ... and there isnt much time to rehearse . So , today morning's rehearsal was kinda intense , or not really . Raymond couldnt figure his notes ... and was bluffing his way through . As for me , a little bit too , but i understood Daniel's notation for the symbols ... because i taught him so . Gabriel was looking kinda pissed off , and so did Daniel thought i was too . Well , i wasnt . Not just playing the Pipa , ive to chant and play the temple bells ... very unique for a composition . But anyway , its about life and death , like as always the cliche theme for the NAFA students . I was busy figuring out chords ... and notes ... because its all wierd and stuff . After rehearsal in the studio ... Raymond and i practiced alone , with Daniel around for a moment . Well , it was kinda fine i guess ... hope that nothing would go wrong tomorrow then . I dun wish to screw up another composition . First was Laurence's and secondly , Sharon's . Tomorrow another score will be up on my stand ... and that would be TingTing's .

Today was the dateline for the submission of the analysis portfolio . And whats happened ? I didnt hand in , because it isnt complete . Many others would be handing in on Monday ... and i told YiKai that i'll try to finish it off by tomorrow , but i guess ... its kinda impossible . He was right ! Im faithless in myself ... and how strong else can i be ?

Instead of doing my work , i played LAN with QingLun and gang . I must admit , it was purely temptation and peer pressure . Well , ive to make everyone happy like i always do . So , i thought ... maybe a game wont harm . Who knows ... that wasted my whole afternoon . The problem is ... my lesson with YanYu is tomorrow ... and that'll be nightmare if ive to embarrass myself again . Well ... i did practice today ... but not that much , or not that effective .

Highlighted the articles ... but only a few , going to do more later . I think i'll hand in my analysis on Monday ... with the rest of the classmates . Some of them , shocked me , because they handed in within a few days ... of work ... from nothing to ... something . Quite amazing ... but they said that they didnt do it properly . Well , i dun wanna do that ... i wanna do it right . DrKan has always given me this encouragement since in a Chinese instrumentalist ... studying Western music history and stuff . I shall , as she adviced , keep it up !

Helped Andy with his piece . Well , managing a piece is always kinda easy ... but playing it isnt .

Going to do my aural work now . Im going to prove to Yohanna for the last lesson that im quite a good boy actually ! Good work , WeiKang . I feel good .

As for the rest ... if uve done ur work , happy reading ! But if u havent , then start working now , what else u waiting for ? Dun waste ur time ... and dun procrastinate any further . Dun stall ur time ...

Rest well , Stephanie .