Sunday, April 02, 2006

Asshole

Are u alright ? Dun be stressed , i know uve been going through alot and its tough . Dun think about it ... and isnt it better not to let him suffer anymore like that ? I know u very stressed ... and i know how ur feeling ... if u need help , call me .

This was all the things that people messaged me today . Why ? Because im so fed up with Dad , i made a joke out of him , to trick everybody . Its AprilFools , and its the first time im blogging about such an event . Back then last year , during April , my computer was down , and i was 'busy' preparing myself for NAFA . Anyway , the problem about such an ocassion is that , u dunno how far u'll get . I told everybody that the doctor says that my Dads condition couldnt get any better , and so he passed away last night . Well , obviously ... everybody fell for it , because if they were to react as a joke , then if its true , then they'll feel terribly sorry . Well , im sorry . Sorry , for joking . But seriously , Jane is fucking bitch , and Dad the dog who got fucked up real good . So , hes hopeless .

Back then last time , we have different ways of playing such jokes . Many people played with it cockroaches , which would be rather mean , considering the way peoeple react . Last night , while walking towards LaoPaSa , i saw this cockroach running around Samuel's shoes . He was talking , and he didnt see anything . So , i told him that his favourite thing is on the floor . Jwen saw , and she screamed ... Samuel reacted to her scream and started running . AprilFools is definitely fun , but i had horrible experiences on this ocassion , back then on this very day , many years ago .

My mood isnt that good . Well , still very upset with myself . For those who dun understand , then maybe they'll think that im such a bastard to make a joke of out Dad . But , i know even if im wrong , he deserved it .

Reflect . Here i am to face my walls and reflect upon myself ... here goes , Mark .

Ive no sense of punctuality . Not just that actually ... ive no sense of time at all . Sometimes , i can be so late , or so early . At other times , i'll just waste my time as much as i may regret . This bad habit of mine has to go . But like ive said , its a habit , its hard to go . Or isit hard to let go of ? Well , it isnt helping me at all ... so , forget it , it should just go . Ive no sense of seriousness at all . Sometimes i joke too much that it might hurt and kill somebody . But sometimes , i just cant get serious enough , even when im recieving my harsh punishment from teachers . So , its hard sometimes to rub away that smile . Suffrage was the prerogative of the white adult males ... While , the 7 deadliest sins are mine .

Even how i apologised , Mark still seem quite unhappy . Well , in order for him to be that angry , it must have meant that i must have gotten him angry before . I dun remember how , or when . But , definitely , like Angela said , sometimes u do things unconsciously . But even so , no excuses for me .

I didnt know what to do at all when i was there . I felt so awkward ... They were doing the work , and i sat there ... Shaun was playing the Piano . Anyway , very good improvisation skills there . Luke did the diagrams . Mark wrote the slides out , so he passed it to me . Many sarcastic comments ... but seriously , though im leader , that doesnt give me additional knowledge or anything . Well , if i get extra marks for the exam , then i would rather not want it . Lets be honest and put that down in the report ... its the true , and its all i deserve like how Dad deserved his . Anyway , so i tried to do something . Our topis is some kinda small crap ... nothing much , so ... the only way is the make things interesting ...

Didnt follow Shaun , Mark and LeeTung to Esplanade . I thought i should just head home ... So , i took the bus home ...

Got home early , and made myself lunch . Finished up on Beethoven , finally ... and played some games .

Ive gotten so many people pissed , and including Jeremy , or also known as Frodo from now on in my blog . Well , i made him sound like so very shallow and cheap person . Well , it wasnt exactly what i meant . Because , on that day he went to dye his hair , he told me that he'll see about it whether to watch a movie with me . And what i really meant was , was it the treat which lured him down all the way from his home ... ? Not that fact that he only comes for free movie ... Well , sorry there nice guy . Frodo is , a nice and very sweet guy . Seriously . Now i sound abit gay , dun i ?

This year really isnt my year . So many things happened , and surely i cannot handle them properly . The Zodiac said that this year isnt the year for TheDragon people ... because , the diety offended some God from above . Well , its nonsense ... but somehow its happening . Isit some psychological awareness thingi ? Or isit really true ? Well , of course many chose not to believe . But in such cases , they will believe after things happen . I dunno why , but i believe in only myself , and what i believe in . I know , its more nonsensical .

Uncle cooked , and it was nice .

Mom didnt buy enough apple juice before she headed for Malaysia , thus now , im suffering with Ribena and water ... but still , its good enough .

Why must i complain about everything ? And everything is not good enough ? Im so hard to please , such a pain in the ass . Im an asshole ... really ... and maybe thats what everybody is thinking about .

Go ahead , bitch about me .