Monday, April 17, 2006

Hexagrammos Decagrammus

Blogging now in school . Weird , i know . Though true that its truely at home that u feel all the thoughts knocking hard in ur head , but still i think ... i feel rather comfortable here in school . Who knows ? For a change ...

Im left here alone with YiKai , while SiHan and gang just left . For home of course . Im now feeling rather lost ... my fingers arent moving faster than my thoughts . Those racing sentiment wont go , and neither will it stay . So , where does it go ? I said , it wont . So where does it stay ? I said , it doesnt stay . So what the hell im saying ? Ive no idea , but im rather sure that im lost , which then ... would mean that i do know . But hell , really , i dun . Intellection in progress , but heading aimlessly towards nowhere .

People shouting around in school . Kinda irritating , but surely theres a reason why all these are happening . What ? Isit the end of the world ? No . Ive no idea who was it , but just now , somebody was shouting vulgarities . Why bad language is known as vulgarity ? Because it has a quality that lacks of taste and refinement .

Im kinda worried now that all these might go away . Well , its school computer , what else less can i expect ?

Kinda quiet now . Ive no idea why and how , some people just like to raise their voice . Some may find it outstanding , and attention-seeking , but there are others who arent that noticeable , they'll find it pesky . For me , like one , i find it sometimes rather annoying . A short resemblance of myself , i know , at times . But still , i think if u were to control ur perky cute voice , nobody would mind that ur actually not mute . Read again , if u have to .

Now things in school are getting rather interesting . Or rather , more interesting . Politics really make this world go round . Devoted crap that forces people to think , and act . Sometimes , being busybody aint a bad thing , but its neither polite nor politic to get into other people's quarrels . Its either that someone is too politic to quarrel with so important a personage , or that he or she doesnt mind creating this sophisticated degree of disagreement between his or her friends . Be it friends or not , it doesnt matter much , its all about making ur own stand , isnt it ? Its the obscenely different views that usually create quarrels , or better termed as disagreement .

Performers with experience becomes composer of their own style . Now , isnt that rather true ? And u'll only find flaws when u step out of that environment . This , is defintely true . Ive been sleeping in my own comfort zone for too long ... and sure ive not seen all that im seeing now . Looking blindly at those flaws with fluffy own lies which had been told long and loud enough , that people will slowly ... believe it . Not any people , most importantly , myself . A lie , a blatant one ... that fooled myself for a whole year . Now , im stepping out . Im looking at things with a wider view from the mind . Where ? From a bird's view , i can see many different features of the world . From this new angle , there are new spots , new grounds and many more new locations . Back then , i see nothing but only my own lies . Its great spectating this whole event that links everything together . I dun call this drama , i call this sport . My appurtenances werent my tools , but just my own eyes , to see , and my mouth , to ask . Questioning is still the best way to learn . So thus , who shall be the aythya valisineria or esox masquinongy for my hunting ? Its nothing but actually , just a canvasback duck and a fish .

The hunt shall stop , before retribution comes . Well , actually ... im not doing anything wrong . Im just looking at things with a fresh point of view . Today , while during the commuter concert , i sat alone ... or ... slept alone . And it was from there that i knew , there were still many friends around . But still , sometimes , its time to be alone . So , i sat alone , and i thought through things . Things that happened , or has been going on still , and then i thought ... maybe i shouldnt involve myself at all . Because , its not my call ... its their's . Im innocent , and thus ... just a third party person like always . Im never the protagonist of my own life , am i ? So , what makes a first degree person to anybody ? I shall just wash my hands off things , like as if im of any importance , and watch things grow . Like watching grass grow , things will definitely progress somewhere . But watching the paint on the wall peel ... would mean nothing , but deprovement .

Im hiding my phone in my shirt , somewhere more sensitive to vibration , so i would answer my Mom's call this time round . Dun think anywhere further please , dun think any less of me , its just in my shirt .

Evan left her wallet in school . I wanted to return it to her , but i kept it for awhile , till i totally forgot about it . Dun think me wrong , im being nice here . Though i kept it and used it for my own conveniece , i will return it to u tomorrow , when i see u , Evan . I bet she's cursing me now . Well , i dun care ! Joking ...

No matter how much i type , its still short . Whats the matter with me ? I think im ... getting boring , aint i ? If ur a reader , and listening to someone's life would be such a bore to u , then im not sure what else there is to read about in a blog . I know other people blog about many things , interesting things ... but look , im studying in NAFA , and im me , what else interesting can i squeeze out from my parched brain ? I think thats the most i can give , my crazy thoughts and my curses . Well , if that aint ur cup of tea , then ur criteria for a blog aint about life ... maybe its the teabag .

I think by now , SiHan and Samuel would already be half way home . Im still in school ... So goodnight everybody , and sleep tight .

Ive to add on this new paragraph . I didnt go Malaysia , and i ate downstairs . A simple late dinner ... with some funny jokes by Mom . Well , apparently , shes going crazy while taking care of Dickshen . Like her old self , she might sometimes break down , and go crazy like some mental patient . Im serious ... well , she was scolding Dickshen today because he was playing with her cigarettes . She smokes , yes . And mind u , im not a bad son as to not try to stop her . Anyway , thats not the point . The more she scolds , the more agitated she gets . So , what happens next ? She goes crazy . Well , she went crazy today ... but it was kinda funny , almost like a joke . Though she was laughing in the car just now while telling me the whole incident ... i was vaguely reminded of my own past . Well , she slapped me so suddenly , i was totally in shock . I quietly stared at the old familiar way home ...