Saturday, April 08, 2006

Febricity

Didnt go to school today , meaning ... i havent hand in my portfolio yet . Hope DrKan wont deduct my marks ...

Woke up , and ate with Mom and uncle . We went to 3 Baba's , and i didnt eat much . I wasnt feeling quite well ... in fact , not even well at all . I woke up feeling aches , and felt very giddy . So , i went to see the doctor after lunch . She gave me an MC , and some medicine . I took it straight away ... then i felt very giddy , so ... i took a nap . Before that , after lunch , while Mom and uncle are still talking ... i went to the park , and laid there under the sun . I felt ... so much better . Just had dinner anyway , and i couldnt finish at all . If this goes on ... it'll be great , i can eat less . YanYu said that i lost weight , and i dun look good . Well , hopefully this goes on ... ?

Anyway , nothing much today . Recieved my photo from Jwen , thanks .

Im running a fever , around 38.7 degree , that is ... rather high . Doctor then asked whether ive any performances ... because she can give me an excuse . What a nice doctor ! She is good ... better than the other male doctor from another clinic . Well , i hate him ... because he is a useless doctor .

Guess today's entry is the shortest . Goodnight , im gonna bath now and then ... take a nap or something . Im so ... tired ... and my head feels so heavy right now . Im liable to fall ... and hope i wont twist my ankle again if i were to .