Thursday, April 13, 2006

Burnt

My fingers are burning with disatisfaction .

Woke up kinda late today . With an intention of going down to school , and handing in my portfolio , but ... who knows , i overslept . Well , of course i still would go down if i didnt have any plans later in the afternoon . But , YouGuo messaged me to go down to take over TeckWhye today . So , for the sake of money ... i thought maybe i should go TeckWhye instead . Its a secondary school im gonna teach ... so the approach has to be totally different . Was almost late , but Dedric was later ... YouGuo kept telling me things about TeckWhye . He told me to practice the basics with them , but i think it'll be such a bore if i were to do that . So instead , i practiced the way LiuYan did when i was back in ACS .

I was there , earlier than Dedric , and i was waiting for him , so ... meanwhile , i looked around and walked around . The place aint that bad ... quite a rich neighbourhood school i can say . The appearance was rather good ... nice colours and stuff ... but the students there were , kinda disappointing . The Malay students were typical , and the Chinese students were so uncapped . Not ur natural uncapped front teeth , but just kinda too commonly seen those types . Anyway , i couldnt wait anymore ... so i asked for directions from YouGuo and Dedric .

It was in air-conditioned room , and thank goodness . So , i got in ... nobody greeted me , nobody actually cared . So , fine , i put my bag somewhere , and i wore my nails . I gave that very unfriendly look , and maybe thats why . Who cares , i took their Pipas and started tuning them . Then , this unwilling girl had to take an addition Pipa for me , because i wanted her to . Some of the students came in , sat around and talked . I didnt like that , so i told them to sit over at a corner . These were all the newbies , a total of 5 . So , after all the tuning , i separated them accordingly to their sections in their respective corners , and they practiced the piece which MrNgoh told me to teach . I taught the newbies some simple keys , like G and D Majors . After that , i taught the LiuQins and Pipas the fingerings for the piece . The Ruans were rather quick , they already knew the fingerings ... because its somehow easier also ... So , after that ... i went over to the YangQins and ran through the piece very quickly . I dunno shit about YangQin , so the only way was to hear them play , and correct all the wrong notes . After an hour or so ... 2 girls from the Dizi section came down ... and into the TanBo section . The girls were sitting around , playing the YangQin , talking and laughing . They were fucking disturbing my practice ! And how fucking rude can that be . So , i went over to them , and stared at them . They didnt get a fucking hint , and one of the girls , the fucking idiotic one , told me to get lost . She told me not to talk to her , because i'll get angry . Please , get it right , im not talking to u , im fucking chasing u chickens away . So , i walked towards MrNgoh , and i complained to him . He didnt seem to care much about such attitude problems , so ... at least i managed to scare them away . That girl , is a fucking bitch i tell u . Not only attitude problem , but also some facial problems . She is fucking ugly , which totally explains her bad ugly characters too ! Fuck u , bitch !

On second thoughts , maybe not . Why waste myself on such an ugly bitch ...

Anyway , after teaching ... i complained to Dedric , and he told me its normal ... What the hell is their problem ? I cant believe this ... im only a few years older than them , but yet i find that such a nuisance . So , if thats the case , its either im old , or they are childish .

Didnt know what else to do ... so , i went over to Sembawang , and prepared myself for lesson with YanYu later at night . I thought i would wanna catch a movie , but ... there wasnt anything nice , so ... i walked around and bombed $90 out of my own wallet . I bought around 5 CDs , and trust me ... some are good ! I bought Celine Dion's older CDs ... which were not in English , they are either French or Italian . Ive no idea why , but i cannot figure which is which . It sounded so much like French , but fuck , it also sounded so much like Italian . Im so ... confused ...

Ate something weird . Till now , i still have the taste in my mouth . Its really kinda uncomfortable ...

Anyway , lesson wasnt good . YanYu was lying on the couch when i arrive , and she wasnt looking quite well . She was eating some purple thingi , so ... i searched for my scores ... So , im using this old piece and this new piece for my exam . Now , ive to really find time to practice both , especially the modern piece by LiuDeHai . Its crappy if i dun memorise the scores in time ... Not forgetting the scales ... Fuck , ive so much to play . Anyway , she was complaining that i play too noisily , and often too weak . Well , i can agree to that , because that section is kinda hard to tame . If i were to tone down , it'll be too uneasy to hear , and if i were to play it normally like i usually would , it'll be too noisy . Like Piano , Pipa also needs coordination , but not by the 2 different hands , but also by the 2 different fingers . Fuck ! This is so freaking difficult ! I have to control and play with 2 different strengths on 2 different fingers playing at the same time ! Imagine that ! I tell u what ... its really hard ... not as easy as it sounds . She was getting irritated by the striking sound of the first string , and the inconsistency in my melody , or the plucking of strings . The harmonious uniformity was disrupted , and totally went off ... like some kinda fat chicken . Not just any fat chicken , but one which tries to hard to fly . Please , a chicken cannot fly . Like me , i cannot play well . Its impossible for me to improve ! She demanded me to memorise my score by next week . Im so fucking dead , and so fucking busy ! Ive to do my portfolio now , and hopefully i'll go down to school tomorrow to hand it in to DrKan . Its holiday tomorrow , and i know that DrKan doesnt attend any special events by churches and stuff ... so , i guess she'll be in school tomorrow .

Im going to finish up on Schubert , then finally , get myself some rest .

My fingers are still burning , guess i havent practice enough .