Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Papercut

Just came home from Malaysia , ate and bought things . Well , was feeling kinda sleepy , but still ... for the sake of the illegal goods , who wouldnt ? I must say that the holidays , or break , made me kinda lazy . Progressively . The intensity is building up , and the climax will come on the day of my exam . And , thats the day when i shall die .

Wearing no boxers , but a pants , and a sweater , without a shirt inside , and a thick blanket covering my legs , and a coat over my sweater . Am i normal ? Im feeling kinda cold nowadays ... am i sick ? Well , maybe i am .

Woke up really late . Waited for Mom to fetch me down to school ... Well , she was willing ... because , on Thursday , the car would be ... gone ! For good . Well , from that day on ... ive to take my own transport down to school , myself . I repeat , myself . How sad ? Im spoilt , i know . When i was young , from primary till secondary , almost every morning ... Mom fetches me to school . But now , its over . Anyway , i got it planned already ... maybe i can add a few more activities before heading down to school . Like what ? U guess . Uncle would get his new car , or van , and if his conscience calls ... then maybe he'll fetch me down . Anyway , dun get me wrong , after getting into NAFA , ive been going to school on my own , by either bus or MRT . But , the bus-stop aint over at my house ... its somewhere a little further , thus i need transport to the bus-stop , not school . Today was different , i was late ... so Mom got me down within half an hour . I was lucky , not late . Well , there was another class going on when i was there . Counterpoint , by MrYap also , and since it dismissed a little later , i had the time to prepare myself for class . Like what ? Talk around .

The groups that presented today were the MOE teachers , and they had this few games . It was kinda interesting and exciting ... but though i was supposingly chosen to play , i didnt get the chance to play . Well , Fhairil and ZhengYi volunteered themselves , so ... they played . Dun get me wrong , im not angry or jealous ! Please ! Im not that kind . Just letting u guys know about life , thats all ... dun demand any less , or more . Sidetrack ... i was enjoying myself watching them play , and listening to the long explanations . Well , the next class had better games and presentation skills . Im sure next year we'll do just as well . Right ?

So ... after class , i headed for lunch with YiKai and Evan and gang . We ate at the fastfood restaurant ... I ordered this pathetic tiny burger , a very cute size , for a very cute person . Thanks to the fries , it got me rather filled up . With a full tank , i ate some more chips from this Korean shop . Jwen , Evan and i bought a few packets ... and it was rather bland . The savorless chips were like old people's food . Is Korea an aging country ? They are acquiring diserable qualities of blandness in their food , arent they ? Anyway , just to make things simpler , the chips sucked .

Jwen didnt pay me my money . I repeat , my money ! Actually , im a very nice person , and i dun have to repeat them yet . So , i dun actually mind about money that much . Money , everywhere , but friends , only a few . But still ... i need my money , or else i cannot eat ! So , dude , pay up !

Im joking ...

Went to the library all by myself . Walked ... a step , by a step ... till i was there . Kenny then called me , then told me to look towards my right . I looked left , then right ... i think i cannot figure my directions . Anyway , he was in a car . So , we met at KarlHeng , i bought my scores , just for the sake of a piece . Talked for a while , played the Pipa for a moment . After which , went to NAFA library . Amazingly , didnt enter a single CD shop . Please , u may clap now .

Anyway , in the library , i met this guy i knew from the net . I thought it was him , then i thought to myself ... didnt know he is a smoker . Well ... life is full of mystery .

There was this very nice old lady at the photocopying corner . She helped me with the photocopying machine . I was such a noob , i stood there reading the guide to how to start ... and i was pressing buttons ... guessing which next and stuff . So embarrassing ... Anyway , then i started printing the articles for my portfolio . I went out , and next ... got myself the whole stack of magazines from the shelf . I mean ... a bloody whole stack , not just the whole stack . Was so bloody heavy . This lady , nice lady , needed to use so badly , because she was rushing for work ... so , being such a nice me , like me , i let her go first . Well , i think ... old people are the kindest of souls . I find myself rather elated just to help . And i mean ... helping people who are in need , and people who appreciates them . While photocopying , there was this other guy photocopying beside me on the other machine . He was so selfish ... he didnt care about the people behind him . Well , this old man ... he didnt play one . Im lame . Anyway , he was very fragile looking . So , i let him go first ... he needed to just photocopy this piece of certificate . He obviously didnt know how to use the machine ... i helped him . And , dun need to praise me yet , theres more ... This other lady came , holding a book in her hand ... waiting ... behind me . I let her go first , and she didnt thank me . What the fuck ? She was giving me this attitude face like ive been occupying the machine , hugging it for so bloody long . Please , i was . But , still if u need to use it , just fucking let me know ! What the fuck right ? Anyway , she is a bitch , im sure ... because she looked like a dog , but with breast .


Left the building , saying goodbye to that dear old lady ...

Went to NAFA library straight after . Evan and gang was there . Went through the analysis with them . Helped Evan with her work ... but she didnt appreciate it . She even scolded me , assaulted me ... and many more which i shant name here . She was being so unfriendly and cold towards me . Well , being a kind soul , and a trying one towards a fiend , i helped her with her analysis ... and in return , i hoped for a score ... which i never gotten yet . Im so disappointed ... Eudora was pissed off with my nuisance i guess ... because in the end , i didnt help her at all . DrTan was in the library , and we seeked help from her . But i dun think Charmaine got her answers yet ... after all the explanation , right ? Dear DrTan ... nevermind . Didnt get to do anything in the library , was busy dodging from Evan's rebukes .

Went for snack , which i didnt return to the library after . It was raining so heavily ... and i was alone . So , i called Andy and i went ... to play LAN with them ! Such bad company , i know . Well , had a good game ... with QingLun's friends . Got back to school ... Richard went home for dinner , Jason went home too after awhile . I played the Piano for awhile before i headed down for dinner with QingLun and Andy . Well , Andy then told us his plans . Im not very sure , but definitely sounded revised ... so , im sure its a good one . Good luck to Andy people .

Stayed in school for a while after they all left . Wanted to practice ... but didnt . Told Luke to print the group works ... and i dun think he was quite happy . Anyway , so stressed up now . Tomorrow will be quite a busy day , not a single chance to do any work i guess . Im so bloody fucked up , tight in the ass !

Goodnight , and now ... i think i'll go watch a movie before i sleep . Rest well ... because ... its night time .

Sometimes , the most unimaginable thing could cause the most unimaginable amount of damage . An inch , an army ant , spells disaster to villages ... and people . Well , i got cut , from the most harmless creature . In fact , not even one .