Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hyperbole

Unflagging spirit , with unflagging curiosity which leads to inevitable death . Now , after reading yesterday's entry , u might have thought ... who the hell is Dorian ? Well , Dorian is a friend , an imaginary one . With purpose , with motivation and with life . In fact , full of it .

Dobious ?


Went for CSCO this morning . We've an idea of practicing new pieces every week , to train sightreading and to train playing things on the spot . Meaning , without much detail training , but with very obvious and direct way of playing a piece , or sightreading it . Then after everything , Kenny told me something , which wasnt quite an issue at all , so ... forget it , dun ask . Anyway , i think i felt an aura of challenge coming out from a sweaty pig . Look , if u feel happy being able to play something which i cannot , because of few reasons , then ... please clap ur hands . Why ? Because , when ur happy , u know , u clap ur hands . Its the most direct way of showing others that ur happy , dun smile to urself .

Ate some normal food , since Jasmine wanted to go home straight after lunch , because she wasnt feeling very well . ChaiXia wanted to , u know , shop . Sharon can do with anything . I wanted to go down to school to hand in my work , which in the end , i failed to . Why ? Because we headed to my place , and we watched 2 movies . Anyway , as u might already know Jasmine came along too ... meaning , she didnt get to go home ... We tortured her , of course not subjected to any physical pain , but actually ... kinda mental and psychological .

After watching the movies , and spending so much time at my place , it was time for dinner . Though ive taken a bit of fried rice at home , i still have to oblige to their request ... poor me . So , i ate with them . Where ? Amazingly , at Baba's . I managed to persuade them over ... but they werent willing to take a cab , and there wasnt any bus , so ... we walked . I repeat , walked ! Ask them , it was kinda befitting hell , isnt it ? The journey was long , and tiring ... not including the mental torture by my irritating voice . Not mentioning that , theres still the rain too . We were walking , till HorizonGardens ... then , it started raining . I was talking like a tour guide , introducing the place , with stupid and unintelligent ideas . Without much persuasion , they all took out their umbrellas . I shared mine with Sharon , the lucky chosen one . And trust me , she was so happy to share that umbrella with me . The weather was on our side , it was raining , rather heavily , and it was bringing in a nice setting for a nice dinner . It was cool , and fine ...

Sharon and i exchanged shoes , because my toes were hurting , and her's too . So , the different shoes were making things so much better . ChaiXia and Jasmine , who were obviously around the same height , shared an umbrella . Sharon and i were making so much noise , because of the rain , and i kept pushing her to puddles of water , that i admit . How nice can i be ? Anyway , other than that , there was still the irritating tour guide possession . We got there fast , and honestly , it was only a short distance walk ! Now , isnt it ?

Jon was there , with Ah Hoon . They were nice , they got us something nice to eat . And being so worried about the cash problem , because i didnt bring any out and the fact that they dun take cards , Jon didnt mind the bill . He told me to pay next time ... how nice was that ? Anyway , we paid ... Jasmine paid for me , and anyway its only $24 in total for 4 person , in a wonderful place with such a splendid meal . Now ... to think about it , where can i find such good homely place for a dinner , or be it lunch . Well , a short distance walk , with a drizzle ... not any problem to bring anyone for such a nice meal .

Dun u just think that im exaggerating ? Enlarging beyond bounds ... i know ...

Anyway , took a bus back . They all went home right after . For me , im gonna bath now , get myself some rest and wake up early tomorrow . Is there choir tomorrow ?

Why hate me ? Or isit someone else ? Candidly , i dun give a fuck .

Ive 2 trusty plaster on my feet . Thanks to my new shoes ... ive no idea why , but why new shoes always cause trouble ? I dunno why ... can someone please enlighten me ?

Jwen hasnt started on her analysis too . But , she'd already done her articles and her essays . Fuck ! Im so screwed ... can somebody screw me please ? I think i really need one .

Ive no idea why my entries are shrinking . But i sure know that its because ... theres nothing interesting in my life . Well , again , goodnight .

Hyperbole , an extravagant exaggeration . Thats , shit crap , which i wish my life would be .