Saturday, April 29, 2006

Geneology

Today's entry would sound rather pensive in some ways .

Just got home from a cab ride . And hell , again ... i took 3 cabs today ! But to think of it , ive the money to do so ... because i just recieved my pay from YouGuo today , a total of about $170 , enough to cover for the lost on the CDs . Anyway , i bought ZhengYi's group project VCD too , and its $5 . Though many wrote their names on the piece of paper , its just for fun . I think we should support them , its merely the cost of a lunch . Save the fats , and spare the stomach ... and get a VCD in return , not bad .

Woke up kinda late ... and took a cab down to HongWen , and i was late . So , the teacher was like kinda rude in some ways , though she addressed me as a teacher . They had to come up with a programme for a performance . So , i looked at them ... and i saw empty faces , hopeless . Since YouGuo told them to play this small piece , so ... i helped them write second parts , so it would sound like a big Pipa ensemble . In fact , only 7 girls . Ive to correct this ... its 7 small girls , or not even girls ... nymph ! Well , there was this new girl ... and one older one , who was super irritating . Well , i wanted to just slap her and shut her up . The other girl , Rachel , who i thought was a good girl , turned out pretty rotten too . Girls , what a creature .

So i taught , and i released them later , because i was late . Im such a honest teacher . Anyway , i thought i lost my nails , because its missing ... But u know where it was ? I'll tell u later ...

I got a bus , and rode to Bugis ... and from then , i walked to school . Im so hardworking right ? Then , i saw this big pencil , for DrGoh ... but its damn ugly , so i thought ... i'll give it a miss . Anyway , YouGuo and i went to the ATM machine , and i collected the money from him . So i promised to treat him to a meal , and then who knows ... he went to tell QiaoFang , so i thought ... so must well treat her too , after all , she had been kind and nice . Especially that day for the cab ride ... thanks . YouGuo was thinking about pushing away his students for the day , because he was really busy ... but i told him not to , so he went on teaching . For me , i went to help him get a Ruan on level 5 ... and brought it over to his class over at the other building , so tiring . Well , then i went to play the Piano and stuff ... while listening to the sound of ErHu .


After which , i wanted to cut my toenails , so ... i asked for the cutter , but nobody has one . Well , i went off to meet Raymond ... to collect his Pipa , because my exams are nearing . Well , so nice of him to lend it to me . So selfless ... thanks alot ! I walked over to the MRT station , and i thought its kinda too early for me to get to merely the next stop ... im meeting him at 2 pm , over at Lavender ... but im half and hour early . So , i went to shop around ... walked around ... and did nothing ... found nothing ... Was so freaking bored . I thought , i shall wait for him at Lavender .

Well i got there really early , so i sat there and started reading through my scores . Was getting tired and bored ... so i gave Raymond a call ... and he told me to go over to SultanPlaza , so i took a bus over , and followed his directions . When i was there , he hasnt reached yet . So , i went inside to take a look . Well , he was going to have his recital rehearsal there . I saw a guy with a Violin or Viola ... Anyway , i went into this shop ... and found many good looking ... clothings . Plenty . So , i went forward ... and then this lady came , and asked ... if i were looking for clothings with slim cuts . Kinda straight forward to tell me that i need one right ? Fine , im fat .

So , found a few very nice clothings ... but i didnt know how to find my size . Its all wrapped up , and it only has some inches number ... Ive not seen anything like this before ... or maybe i have , but just not really familiar with my own's . So , i didnt know what to say ... or how to say it ... and there were so many other people there ... kinda embarrassing to open my mouth .

Went out of the shop , and saw Raymond walking over . Thanks to him for the Pipa , and the trouble . I took the Pipa , and went into the shop again ... and tested on a few of them , and found my size finally . Well , the clothings wont help much ... im naturally undeniably big , irrefutable . Got myself 3 long sleeve shirts , for $60 . Is that cheap or what ?

After shopping , i went to take this cab ... which i was kinda pissed at . The driver brought me to the wrong place . I said i wanted to get to Mt Alvernia Hospital , and not Mt Elizabeth Hospital . Fine , he brought me there ... and he denied that he heard it wrongly . Fucking stubborn old man ! Actually , i think i said wrongly . Anyway , he is stubborn ! So , i had to pay the bloody ERP for no reason ! Fuck ! Wasted alot of money ... on the wasted journey .

Got to the hospice , and went up to find Dad . Well , i went over last night ... but he wasnt around anymore . So , Amanda wrote me the address ... and she sent me a message too . Last night , after blogging ... i talked to Zeke . And he sang on the phone , how ... sweet ... really ... Rubbish . So , he threatened to ruin my blog too , how evil ? Well , he forced me to apologise to him , which was totally nonsensical . I think good thing that we talked over the phone , got to know him a little better ... Scary person .

Anyway , the hospice has this very beautiful surrounding for a patient to rejuvenate . Has nice Catholic environment ... I found his room , and i entered . Jane was sitting there , as usual , her untouchable spot . And Dad was sleeping ... so i crept in ... slowly ... and put everything down . Well , he woke up later , shocked to see me . Kinda funny ... Well , there were Christian songs being played on the player , very nice . Talked to Dad . He sounded very bad ... well , he has injections and needles all over . He aint kinda comfortable with the new surrounding . The room was completely for him ... and its very comfortable for me . I sat there , and listened to him . Jane then told me that he is going kinda senile ... and he was indeed talking nonsense . But its because that he cannot figure his dream with reality . He was dreaming when he was sleeping ... and he thought it was real . What the fuck ! Jane , fuck u ! U bloody fucking China bitch ! Go home and fuck ur old man , and go sell ur stinky vagina on the roads of Little India ! Fuck u , dun anyhow say he is senile ! He is not . How i know ? When my fourth auntie came , and great auntie , with her husband too ... we talked . And i asked him about our trip to ShangHai , and he remembered more than me . How senile can that get ? What the fuck ! Enough of ur bloody acting can ?

Chill ...

Anyway , we saw this interview for this muscle women . And apparently , there was this woman , who sounded like a man . She had features of a man ... and she has broad shoulders . How muscular can women be ? Even so , it wouldnt look like a man ! So we were forced to conclude that ... she is a transvestite , or simply ... a fruitcake . Anyway , Dad's voice sounded rather bad ... and trust me , its hard to hear him talk , but he is not bloody senile ! Fuck u ! U stupid bloody bitch ! Sorry ... but u still am one ! When he talked to me about some crap , Jane was behind telling me to entertain him ... because he is senile . Like ... what the fuck ! No ! He is not , so i talked to him normally ... and heard him out . What the fuck ! U fucking bitch ! Stop that ! He is not senile ! Its u who is causing his illness ! U fucking whore ! U bitch ! Jane , ur a fucking shit dumpster , u compost heap . U fucking wastepaper basket ! Go fuck urself !

Sorry ... chilling now ...

In progress ...

Done .

Anyway , after that , Douglas came . And u know what happens when hes around , Jane gets kinda angry or upset . Again , the coldness between them . Dad is fucking hopeless already ... a dying man , but yet stubborn , and happy , to listen to Jane's poison . Jane is a fucking viper i tell u . Well , then they booked me out for dinner . And trust me , its all political talks again , but i loved it .

Well , im somebody who hasnt quite experienced family like anybody before . Well , lets just say ... my family is kinda screwed up , as u can already see . My maternal side , kinda beyond hope . So , i dunno why ... but i felt a bond with Douglas and gang more . Maria , my fourth auntie , is funny . This is the first time in my life that i share so much with her . Back in the hospice , she mumbled something which i overheard ... she said that the guy on TV , is kinda cute ! How many times would u hear that from an auntie . Well , she is young , and she is married , with 2 kids , one 2 years younger , and one 2 years older than me . She is kinda of a housewife now ... and she is typical of any mother , but maybe like those on TV's hottest series , 'The Desperate Housewives' . Well , we got to ToaPayoh , for dinner . Douglas car was kinda full , so i took a ride from Maria down . In the car , we talked , like never before . Well , nobody actually wanted to start the conversation from the point as in context of Jane . She said something in dialect , and i understood ... and so , i started the conversation . It was then , i explained to her that the incident involving Winnie , my third auntie , last time , was totally a mistake . I was angry with Dad , for listening too much to Jane . So , indirectly , im hating Jane , not Dad . It didnt appear so back then , so everybody misunderstood Winnie , for collaborating me together with her to fight against Dad . Well , they had some kinda problems with each other . Honestly , i didnt care much . It was Jane , the bitch who i cared about . I wanted to throw her back into the garbage bins , where i bet her parents found her . Honestly , her family is great ... her nice mother and her sisters ... but not her . She is totally a wasted woman , the one and only . Fuck ! She is the worst kind of human i would ever find ! Wait till i find another , i'll be already on my deathbed . Hopefully not , if u get what i mean .

She was about to drop me off , then she realised ... we were already in the carpark ! She paid the fees already ... and so , must well eat together . Met Douglas at the foodcourt , and she treated me to dinner , and my great auntie's husband treated on drinks . Well , Douglas's sons were so irritating , but cute . WaiHong and WaiKeat , remember them ? They are really bloody smart ! WaiKeat knows exactly more than what i know when i graduated from primary school . He is currently in first year in primary school . What a talent . But of course , a real chatterbox . He is bloody talkative , and i bet thats how he learn . WaiHong , does everything that his brother do , and i think he is so cute , i bet he'll be a model one day . Well , on the table , we were talking about Jane and Dad , and we couldnt mention names ... because the kids were around . They are super smart , especially WaiKeat , so ... i'd better keep my mouth shut . We were talking ... and finally , we left . Maria and i really grew much closer ... she is funny shit ! My cool auntie , really .

Got home by cab , and i was eating the cookies Douglas' wife bought me . So thankful . The cab driver didnt look quite happy ... well , busy day maybe . I wanted to offer him a cookie ... but i thought , maybe not . So , i was eating in the cab ... while looking out to only realise , how happy Dad is with Jane , though we know there's a hidden agenda to what all she'd been doing . But we cannot deny that , she is after all taking care of Dad .

Didnt go to school to practice , going to rock my house down later . This will be my first time practicing at home ... cool right ? Not first , but maybe first for this time ... because i dun have a Pipa at home usually . Uncle outside , and he told me to eat . I wonder , what new experimental dishes again ... ?

I guess this is the first time i find that ... my family is bloody cool ! I guess its what they call a dynastic sense . Guess that it runs in my blood , my genes .