Thursday, April 20, 2006

Naked

How questionable and reliable can a source be ? Always talking cock ...

Just watched a movie in SiHan's house . In fact , still there ... but wait ... why am i here ? Of course its work , and work and work . But still , got kinda distracted ... and now , SiHan , as usual , playing games ... and YongRui , trying to work , but cant work . Me , blogging ...

After the trip back from Malaysia yesterday , i got myself to sleep only in the morning ... around school time . I wasnt feeling quite ready for school ... so thus , i slept ... and i woke up when class ended . Funny by itself already ... im intending to stay over at SiHan's place without sleeping . Fhairil didnt come , only YongRui did . When i was here , SiHan was eating curry ... and thats just , tempting ... but however , i resisted myself . Im good .

Well , my dream was filled with heroes , princes and princesses . Now weird , u might think so , but actually its pretty normal . I get weird dreams ... more than often i get weird remarks . I dreamt about this girl . Now , who the hell is she ... ? I dunno . Anyway , we were running away from her family or something . Then , i think everybody had their powers or something ... Anyway , its all screwed up . Its just a dream ... like as if something like that will happen one day . When it does , i'll edit this post .

We were doing work . I completed one , but still not as half completed , because i havent drew the graph ... and must we write something about it ? Well , YongRui just told me that we have to .

Before the movie , i was helping SiHan with his work too . Well , dunno why ... but anybody else's work is always easier than my own's . I think im paranoid ... about almost anything . I was looking at this cyst on SiHan's leg . Well , i insisted that he should let me try squeezing the liquid out ... but he insisted too that its just a normal skin problem . Well , its a cyst ! Im pretty sure there's something inside ... Anyway , he just gave me that face when he knows that im blogging about this .

Im hungry . I was at home before ... and i ate uncle's noodles . Was complaining about toilet papers ... Well , if its not ur place , u dun care about a single shit whether its clean or not , do u ? Anyway , the car is going off on Thursday . Sad ? Its like tomorrow ...

Got scolded by MrsPhua for not handing in the exam pieces form . Well , i know that they've given such a grace period already ... but im sorry , my teacher and i couldnt decide on the pieces . And i'll only be seeing YanYu tomorrow ... so the earliest would be Friday . Im sorry ... but too bad .

SiHan just told me to turn off the speaker , because he heard something . War of the world ... going on outside ... ?

Anyway , rehearsing Daniel's piece tomorrow at 11 am . Will be going to school tomorrow ... to practice . Tomorrow shall be solely devoted to practicing my dear Pipa . I dun think i'll hand in any of my portfolios on time . Especially my analysis ... i think its a goner .

Anyway , i dunno why ... but im growing a new habit of not wearing anything on the inside . Cool ? Even now .