Friday, April 28, 2006

Ashen

Was at home . So , no hearing of the normal ... got home from where and where stuffs . Another wasted day , devoted to relaxing the brain . Havent touched on my analysis , ever since then . And now , i think im so screwed . For the group work , im not pretty sure . But for harmony exam today , im sure , im gonna fail .

Woke up late , as usual , the WeiKang style of working and doing things , procrastination . So , was dragging my feet off my comfort of my bed ... and next , the clock struck this acrid alarm in my brain , telling me ... that im late for class ! Not class actually , exam ! So , i got up really fast . I did my usual stuff , imagine , but ten times faster . Was walking around , thinking about the things i should do and should bring . Was taking off my clothes while doing so ... and throwing them about . When ur in a rush , nothing comes ur way , and especially the traffic ! But anyway , took out a clothing which drew my attention the most ... my pink shirt . And again , its not pink , seriously , its fuchsia . Anyway , got dressed ... and hoping that somebody would tell me that its at 10 am , and not 9 am . Called Jwen , SiHan and Samuel . And damn , its at 9 am !

Got out of my house , and rushed downstairs ... walking at a dangerous speed , so dangerous that i might get caught . I stood by the road , once empty , today ... filled with unnecessary vehicles . This extraneous metal craps were auxiliary , i only needed cabs . And sure , plenty ... but dunno why , fetching spirits . I dunno whats the problem with cab drivers . Look , if u dun really like to fetch people , then dun bloody hell drive a cab . And if u have this attitude ugly face , then fucking stay at home with an opera mask on . Another thing , be alert ... and dun just pick up any customer nearest by the road . What the fuck ! Today , plenty of aunties were snatching cabs with me . What the fuck ! I wanted to walk over and scold them . How inconsiderate ! They saw me waving and they knew that i was there first ... and they had to snatch by standing there , waving together with me . And of course , stupid cabs with stop over there first . Not just one today , its plenty . Fuck this stupid people ! If ur late , then wake up early . There wouldnt be any reason why somebody would wanna really take a cab . If ur late , how about others ? Fuck u people ! And thats also a lesson for myself , stop taking the cab , and wake up earlier . Will u , WeiKang ? Fuck u , WeiKang , do u know uve been spending too much on cabs nowadays ? I know ... Then will u please fucking stop that and save some money ? I will .

Watching a TV show now , about China during the Japanese's invasion . And how fucking horrible can the Japanese be ? Goodness ... thanks to God that now everything is in peace . Well , this Chinese women , a mother , brought his child out during a curfew to get some medicine , because her daughter at home is having high fever . So ... the doctor was nice , and gave her a pack of medicine . On their way back home ... they were caught by the Japanese soldiers . The ran , and they hid , but of course ... not for long . She told her son to quickly take the medicine home ... and feed it to his sister . And she ran out of the alley ... attracting attention from the soldiers . She got caught , and they beat her up , and played with her . Meaning ... she got raped . How fucking evil can that be ? I curse this kinda people ! I feel so angry now . Well , to think of it ... last time watching this kinda shows ... really provoke this kinda anger and hatred towards the Japanese . But well , thats the past . Without them now , there wouldnt be Osim's 'iGallop' .

Anyway , the cab driver was ... either really nice , or very cunning . He told me that there was an accident , and everywhere is having a jam . So , i was kinda worried already ... Samuel just left home , and SiHan was still on the bus . I thought , maybe im not the latest yet . So , anyway ... the driver drove to many places ... and sure enough , there were many jams , just not enough bread to finish it . So , while driving towards school ... saw DrGoh walking . I wanted to stop over and give him a lift , but too bad the cab was driving at the inner lanes ... couldnt make it in time . Im more worried about my exam than fetching DrGoh . So ... anyway , was really late . Searched for Samuel ... and couldnt find him , so i went into the hall ... only to realise that SiHan and him were already doing their work .

Having webcam with Vincent now . Im watching him watching TV , and how ... weird .

MrYap was nice , and he let me in . I did the analysis first ... and managed to complete both . Didnt know that there was a second page , till Karen told us about some typo err . Scary ... Saw Charles and Williana exchanging answers ... i better not say this out . And saw Samuel scratching his head for the answers . Well , i think im pretty much screwed too . I couldnt complete my first question . So , i jumped forward and did the final cadences and stuff first . Well , and of course , i wrote my chords . I think many people modulated wrongly , i think im quite safe . The only problem is that ... im not sure where my pivots are .

Was later on in the pink room with QingLun and gang , writing petition for Andy . Didnt know what else to write ... because i was kinda distracted thanks to Evan's coarse voice . She was having a bad day with her voice , seems that she kinda lost it already . So , we were making a joke out of her , that she is going through puberty . So , that ungraceful voice , once so ... ungraceful too , has gone . Now , worse . Anyway , i was busy making fun of her new found voice . But for Jwen , its different .

She gave me this teacher look when she was talking to me , and it looked so ... stupid ! So , i captured that moment , and mass produced them on my face .

We ate at Jack'sPlace . And how expensive was that ? I paid , first . Jwen ate so slowly , like a snail , or as her true form . We were waiting for her to finish . Meanwhile , i played with their beverages . For Fairul , i added milk to his tea . Not just abit of milk , it was a tiny bit , followed by a whole chunk ! He added a few packets of sugar too ...

Evan promised that after eating , she'll accompany me to copy some scores over at KarlHeng . And again , she broke her promise ! Ive to remind her of the bond that she promised ... and finally , she came along . Went inside , took the scores down and photocopied my exam's arpeggio . I got myself into some serious deep shit ... anyway , we went to CityHall after that . Walked there .

While in there , Fairul went a little oviparous , almost disgusting . Evan was growing rather unrefined . I was as myself ... with Jwen , slowing things down . Then we entered this shop , and Fairul started exclaiming with awe about the accessories . It looked really dumb , like bimbos . I couldnt take it , and ran outside ... and started laughing , so did Jwen . Evan was still inside the shop ... Then , again , Evan gave me ideas about leaving Fairul alone . Well , that didnt happen today , maybe next time . Then Fairul told me that he doesnt like being mentioned in blogs , but too bad ... im evil ! Anyway , Jwen and i started apologising to Evan , like how Samuel and i did it . It was freaking embarrassing ... because it was really loud this time , and Evan lifted her legs fast ... and ran off like a wild elephant would . Fairul and i were really tired ... Anyway , many things happened ... and in the end , we took a cab back to school . The girls paid less , and they tricked me into paying more , idiotic .

Anyway , got back to school ... with no motives and purposes . Went around , watched Samuel practice ... and talked to QingLun . Anyway , after that ... we went for a drink . Fairul didnt come along ... he was dunno doing what . Let me think ... i think he didnt come along . Anyway , while drinking , many of us broke into our own chatting groups . Fhairil , Mark and Evan were listening to my mind games . Mark was so enthusiastic , and he managed to break one of them . Evan was impatient , and attended to Samuel and others ... Fhairil , was guessing around . Well , after a while , they all started listening ... but still , none of them got it . Then , Laurel left , and everyone followed ...

Back in school , we went on ... Jwen and Noozli got the answers right for the rhythm mind game . Mark still didnt quite get it . Anyway , Mark then came up with one game , and we exchanged answers ... and we realised , our games were all so dumb ! If subtraction of one and one is complicating , ours would be the least complicated . Dun think too far ...

Got really bored after awhile ... and i went down to meet Evan and Jwen at level 4 . Knew something aint right ... and i was right , i had to hold cameras for them , because they were some slaves for the graduating batch , and were helping them with the phototaking . I couldnt take it after a few shots ... and i went to take a seat . After awhile , they came back ... with Fairul too . And we were spending so much time deciding on what to do . And so , we went to the library to watch some movie . I didnt know that , i left my DVDs in school . And shit , its dangerous , it might get stolen ! So , anyway ... we were firstly , stuck in the lift . How ? Actually , they were just relunctant to get out ... kinda lazy . So , again , sat down there ... and after a long while , got our butts up , and started walking .

Freaky show . The kids now are all gathered by the river and shouting for their parents , who died in the war . Well , the bodies were burnt , and the ashes rose to the sky above , and it became clouds , and it rained down unto earth , and into the rivers . So , the kids are all standing there now , and shouting and crying . What a TV show ... i wonder how many kids got beaten up badly by the director for this section of the film .

Anyway , didnt know what to watch . So , i went to take a very interesting movie , which ive longed for ... and its 'The Others' . Sadly , all of them reacted very negatively . So , they wanted to leave ... Jwen and Evan , then left . Fairul was cursing ... bitches . Honestly , i dunno whats wrong with horror films , its just a movie .

Well , i must say spending time like that aint wise . Im not gonna waste my time like that again . Yes , thanks , got my lesson .

On our way back to school , i couldnt take it anymore . Its hell , and its burning . I was so bored and tired ... i thought , i bet nothing would be done in school today with Evan and Jwen . So , i went home ... by myself ...

Well , was kinda tired ... and leaned slightly on this guy , this old uncle . Then he reacted by shifting his shoulder , almost like throwing my head away . Fuck u ! I gave him a fucking evil look when he alighted , and i didnt give way though he woke me up . I just tucked my legs in , and forced him to squeeze through . Fucking old man , i hate u ! Im not that blind to hate people because of such stupid reasons . But honestly , throughout the ride , he irritated me , alot . Fucking old man , go play with ur sticks and give ur dog a bone , if u get what i mean .