Sunday, February 20, 2005

Amnesia

Just got home . Tired ? Not really ... Mom always tell me that im tired , like as if i dunno whether i am or not . Well , if ur gonna tell me im full already , then maybe i'll still have to think twice whether i ate enough ... Well , im not really tired .

CSCO practice again , hoping for combine ... but ... sigh ... I played SanXian today , so fun . Nicholas , thanks for the scores . Nicholas is so nice , he is willing to help me print the scores ... so nice , thanks again . After practice , which was actually just talking and chatting , we went to eat at S11 with Wu LaoShi , Mr.Goh . Goh wanted to buy me lunch ... thought maybe not . He treated me like dunno how many times liao , kinda embarrassed ... I bought my own lunch . Nobody believed that i actually dun eat much meat . I eat mostly vegetables , and nobody believes me . Well , i dunno why eating vegetables would result in this kinda state , but thats the truth . Unlike people like ... Jasmine ... ate so much sausages , which she thought was vegetables . Sausage trees ... ? Nice one Jasmine ... Supposed to play LAN at Raiders again with Sylvester and Stanley , but too bad ... ChaiXia dun want . So , Jasmine , Sharon , Nicholas , ChaiXia and i went to Suntec . Took a bus ... while on the ride , ChaiXia and i were flipping through the scores , while listening to " ChunQiu " , a Pipa concerto . Samuel is gonna play that with Shane , a pianist , at Esplanade . That stupid song took us 24 min ! Scary ...

Went Pacific Coffee , as usual . Well , now that i know , quite alot of people actually read my blog ! Shocking ... surprised , really . Thought only a few cats would actually bother to read ... Well , now i know ... i better becareful with what i type ... joking ... Used the computers there , its free , last time need to pay ... so fun . Think cafe there is fun ... Cant really remember what we talked about ... but i remembered that ChaiXia and Jasmine were doing the quizzes in my blog . Interesting ... ? Who likes it ? I can see plenty of hands ...

Went off after eating with them . Saw MinYi , Pikachu , with her friends , one whole gang . Then we helped them with the photo taking ... stupid ... I went off earlier , because Wilson asked me out . We played LAN at Cyberdome . He was late . I hate people who are always late ! Excluding me that is ... joking ... Wilson , very funny ... " old man " . Played till kinda late ... then initially taking bus home , but Mom fetched me . Wilson , u liar , u said u wanna fetch me to some bus stop that day , well u didnt . Today , u said u wanna treat me to McDonalds ... well , like what ive expected , u didnt ! Hate u !

Matthew going on some mission trip tomorrow ... interesting . Well , dun look down on me ... ive been to many places before too ! Just that , it has been really long since i last went on a holiday . Reason ? Simple ... I didn want to . I forbid Mom to also . Mom went China once without me . I wanna save money ... weird ? No , i tell my Mom that almost everyday , save money ... Lets see ... where have i been before ... ? When i was younger , ive been overseas to places like ... America , Canada and Hawaii . Those are in North America . Ive never been to Australia and Europe . Asia ... ? Most ... HongKong 4 times , Japan 3 times , Korea 2 times , Thailand too many to count , Malaysia too many also , Indonesia too many also , Taiwan , China 2 times and of course Sentosa , where i spent my Prelims there ...

Those memories ... cant really remember ...