Monday, February 21, 2005

Soaring Eagle

Think i'll blog early today . Its only 10pm ... usually i blog at wierd times ... So , people dun get to read them on that day ...

Today i managed to finish my new composition ... Gildon's Symphony : Magical Thoughts . Jasmine just told me its crappy ... blood boiling ... Ive got another compostion , that one i didnt dare send it to anyone ... because it sucks , like hell . ChaiXia said the Koto Concerto was nice ... weird taste ... I think that the symphonic one isnt that bad ... in fact , i liked it , like which compositions of my own do i not like ...

Suteki Dane , its a song , some Japanese folksong , i think ... I love it . Well done , to the arranger . Its effective and definitely pleasing to the ears . Im listening to it just now , now im listening to my new compositon , because someone said its crappy ... No what ...

Today was just horrible ... thanks Mom for bringing me to lunch ... nice meal . Think i ate too much again , for dinner just now . I just gained a few pounds ! Somethings will just come and go , dun they ? Like weight for example ...

Cousin went Cross Country today , he got 8th in position , not bad . I remembered that stupid cursed day in ACS Barker ... Cross Country ... Dunno which idiot went to sign up for my friends and i ... to think of it , im laughing like crazy now ... We were made to run for our house for 6Km ! Imagine , 6 and not 2.4 ! Stupid house master ... Hate u ! So ... there was ... cant remember who ... but i remembered there was Jonathan Yap . We were damn funny ... think we ran 1Km , and walked the rest . We were not only the last , but the last of the last . The checkpoints were all empty when we reached there . Why ? Because the prefects were all already on their way back for the prize giving ceremony ... When we finally reached the ending point , which was the starting point , the Vice-Principal was waiting for us there , she looked so worried . Thanks to the house master that is ... The whole school was already dismissed ... Damn funny ... we werent even sweating , just cursing the house master all the way ... Funny ...

I added a few more quizzes to my blog , please scroll down to have a peek . I also added a counter yesterday night , think its today morning ... Its a spongebob one , so cute . I like Patrick , the starfish . Im crazy ... just pretend i didnt say anything ...

So many got this virus thingi , they send things to people in their MSN contacts ... i recieved so many ... i almost accepted one ... scary ... Anyway ... do i have one too ? Hope not ...

How can i forget ? I wanna thank someone really special . He's one of my closest friend in school , best friend . He's been really nice . Well , maybe a little kinda misunderstood in school , by classmates . But , in the end , its such a fairy tale ending . They were wrong about u . Thanks for reminding me for everything , helping me with everything , listening to my craps , doing stuffs for me , staying with me , eating with me , joking with me , playing with me , laughing like crazy with me too and of course making my last year in Barker more colourful . That special someone is not a lover definitely , so dun think crooked children . He supported me in so many ways , sometimes i just may feel a little kinda bad ... Ive done so little , and yet uve done so much beyond of things that i can reach for . Thanks for helping me find my way . Thanks I-Dec , my classmate , my guide and my friend .

Touching ... so touching ... make me wanna cry now . Its been so long since i last cryed . Think im healing now . Its been so long since i last rotted , other than the everyday sessions in the bus . Its been so long since i last sat down , enjoying the wind , the tree shades and comtemplating on life . Today was kinda windy , i noticed the orange sky of the setting sun . Its been so long ... i wanna go to the zoo too , heard its different there now . I wann go to the beach , just to enjoy the sea breeze . I wanna go some parks for picnic someday . I hope i still have time to enjoy this kinda things , before my time runs out . The nature , thats where i was brought up . The days where i looked up to the sky and the stars , telling them of my dreams . Sitting amongst the flowers in the meadow , listening with eyes closed to the flora's secrets . Following the naughty boys into the woods , trailing my way as i listened to the whispers of the trees . Played with the waves on the beach , charging and retreating ... Hoping to fly up high again in the sky , feeling the cool zephyr against my rosy cheeks . Wondering why my cheeks were pinkish when i was younger . Mom said its due to the reason that we've been over to cold countries too often . Kinda true , i thought . But now , having all my troubles and worries to pull me closer down to earth . Wanting to dream again , too down to earth ... ? No , i dare to dream , and i want to dream high , like those days in the skies , soaring up above like an eagle high .