Monday, February 14, 2005

The Flame Is Slowly Going Off

Valentine's Day ... a perfect day for all sweet happenings ... Well , what do i have ? Nothing ... ? Sometimes i just dream a little too much ... Wake up Gildon !

Went to eat with my uncle . Supposingly Baba's ... but its not open . He made so much noise ... complained so much . Sometimes its just irritating . Pesky ? Yes . But not that kinda irritating ... annoying . So we ate downstairs . I hate the drink stall uncle . He slacks and his attitude sucked . I hate him .

Went out with ChaiXia and Kenny . What a date ... should've stayed home to work on one of the craps that im doing at home . Ive finished my crappy song . Still not done with the TanBo Ensemble yet ... thinking ... dunno how to continue . ChaiXia and i ate at KFC . Kenny came later so he had to eat alone . Well , there was still us , we did ' help ' . The movie starts at 8:35pm . We bought the front row tickets , the others were all selling fast . No choice ... Kenny kept complaining ... wanted to just shut his mouth with tissue paper . He kept pulling the strings on my clothe . Its meant for tightening the collar . So irritating ... source of irritation .

Constantine was not bad at all . Its all about the deal between heaven and hell , happening on earth . Its all twisted truth . But , what is the truth anyway ? The one and only ? Guess the story wasnt that bad ... it sounded like its the deal . But its all twisted . It made Christianity seemed as if its deals about demons and angels . So mystical , and so demonic . To me , its just entertainment . The truth is just myths . Though the evidence , the holy words , the predictions , i still dun believe in such things . So i shall go to hell ? I dunno ... Or do they have different believes in hell and heaven ? Buddhist's cornersand Hindu's corners ... funny . Multi-Religious .


Mom brought me to my fifth aunt's Nasi Lemak stall . Its located at Geylang , near TeoAnn . I got so many aunts ... so there's different stalls at different places . I love her curry ! Its just unique . I drank the vinegar from the claypot pig trotters with vinegar . I love it too . Vinegar , its something that i just cant get tired of . The taste , the smell lingers on ...

Then ... there was this lady . She's mute . Like the usual ones , they walk about in hawkers , carrying hand-made items , meant for selling . She walked around , holding a sign . At first it just came to me that its the same old thing . Well , have we ever taken any notice of this people when all the need is just a little bit of attention ? We're either too busy eating or talking . I took notice of her . She carried not only loaded bags , she also smiled genteelly . Its all that she needs . Her smile , it got my heart . I didnt buy anything , Mom will sure scold me , anyway i dun need soft toys ... Its the appreciation ? Its the small token from the heart ? Anyone will appreciate such hard work ? Bet no one will pay any attention to such people . I watched as she moved from tables to tables , then across the road to another street . I dunno why , tears started to cloud my eyes . I didnt let it down , i held it back .

Just remembered ... Mom had a terrible haircut before new year . It was horrible ! It still is anyway ... Mine was much better , because it doesnt look any different ...

I just thought of something . Something that'll really leave an impression behind . Do u look back to wave goodbye to your friends after alighting ? I look out for things like that . It'll leave an impression . I'll always look back and wait till the bus moves on . I dunno why ... Or , sometimes u look at ur friends at a distance , just hoping that they'll turn around to look at u . But when u dun , they'll somehow be watching u instead . So , for me , im always looking around , to see whether there's that somebody . Its a wont . A custom already ...

Love is in the air tonight ? Didnt buy Mom flowers this year . She asked for her flowers ... funny . I told her , " Wa ... so thick-skinned ... didnt get still dare to ask ! " Valentine's Day ... what is this day all about ? I think its the most romantic day of any others in the calendar . But it all depends on what is gonna happen , isnt it ? Its the best day for proposing ... ? Best for patching up ... ? Best for first kiss ... ? Best for anything just sweet ... I think i can just watch at a corner . Just wondering and thinking of stupid old times ...

History repeated .