Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A Stranger At Home ?

Rubbish , rubbish , rubbish and rubbish . I packed my room today .. or isit my Mom ... i was tired so i fell asleep . I packed my table , at least half of it . Almost half of those rubbish belongs to my cousin , not me . Now whos talking ... stop accusing me of everything ... its not mine , its all because of u all . After they moved in , everything was in a mess , messier than when theres only me . Though i might be messy , untidy and sloppy ... i still know how to pack my stuff in the end ... unlike u .

Ive like so many quizzes done . Ive pasted them all below , check it out , because i'll paste more when i do more . Actually , 80% of the quizzes i did showed true results ... stupid quizzes shows stupid results , i didnt paste them in . Meaning ... i did tons of quizzes . Some may ask where i got them from ... answer's simple ... click on those links shown , from there on , just keep finding other quizzes yourselves . Simple ? Yes . Or u may use something called ... yahoo search engine .

My explanation to things are not perspicious ... ? True . Im always at a loss of words . I cant communicate well when im nervous or when something's on my mind . When im thinking , i'll give stupid replies , or not at all . Distraction ... Nowadays , im really too free . But im not wondering around in my own little world , im quite awake . Its true that ive been living in my head , i lack realism , im living in my own created fantasy ... only to depress myself after knowing that its all not gonna come true . When will i wake up ? From these dreams and fantasies ... i wanna feel alive again ... somehow ... somebody will wake me up ? Sleeping beauty ... Honestly ... i got sleeping beauty for the " What Disney character are u ? " quiz ... i didnt dare to paste that up ... But its kinda true though ... Cinderella ? I like that story , really touching ... somehow .... i love those movies which have Cinderella based as their story plot .

Feel like composing again ... but , no more concertos please ... i wanna do some orchestral works ... but , i felt kinda new when i opened the blank score ... think i've done too many concertos , now , im kinda lost when i start thinking for a basic melody ... Think i'll start one after blogging ...

Where do i belong ... where am i to go ?