Thursday, February 17, 2005

Please Flush After Thinking

Had lunch and dinner at Baba's . It was opened only yesterday . Think i ate too much . I really cant stand my uncle , which one ? The one with bad sense of direction . I dun understand him ... really irritating sometimes . The way he talk and the way he react ... really weird . He ordered extra rice , when all he wants is only one , and i repeat , one spoonfull , i repeat , one spoonfull only ! The way he eat ... he cannot finish anything , he likes to take a little bit of this and that . Even a small piece of cabbage , its so small , he have to cut it into half and leave the other half on the plate . Or fish , he has to chew and spit it out sometimes . Coffee ? He can stir it till there's only half a cup left . Stupid right ? Cant take it ... im going crazy ... I hate people to open my door without closing them . He always open it , without closing after leaving my room . Irritating !

Today was really boring . Sometimes , i just wonder ... People complain that i spent to little time with them , but when i do this and that , they are always not free . I bought a DVD , its called " Story of McDull " ... i think ... its damn funny , yet still enlightening and touching . I saw it at Stanley's place . We laughed like hell ... well , now i got it , i played it for Mom and my uncle . Think they fell alseep . In the end , i finished it myself . Sometimes , i just wanna spend a little time together , or just do somethings together , but no fail they'll either go out or sleep . Its impossible . Felt kinda hurt . As usual ... i cant really trust Mom with her words . Ever since young , sometimes i feel kinda gullible to believe what she said . Ive always ended up crying inside ... Felt the pain . Its childhood ...

After dinner , i went to the children playground just opposite Baba's . I somehow felt like im in Shire , the town where the Hobbits lived in LOTR . It kinda reminds me of that . I sat at the swing . I love swings . But i think im too heavy for it now . No , it didnt break . It screeched ... like its calling for help . I sat there , swinging , meanwhile , childhood memories came flushing back . Those beautiful flawless days back at AngMoKio . The hill , the basketball courts , the market and the learning centres . Swinging under the clear blue skies , feeling the breeze on my face . Feeling high above ground , catching spiders , flying kites . All my childhood friends , those neighbourhood feeling . I missed those days . Till , that stupid Mayflower Primary came along and settled its butt on that once so beautiful hill . So sad ...

Now its all gone , im only left with nothing but memories . But im not sad , im still happy that i have that left . Memories , just think that they're the most worthy things if u were to look at the brighter side of things . At least , they were once with u . But sometimes , i just wished that they'll go away , so i can start anew . If u were to think of it , if it wasnt for this kinda memories , what other guides will there be ? They'll lead u off ur mistakes , they'll answer ur questions to many things why they are what they are . Ignore me , im just having another mood swing . Like a pendulum . Not under the influence of gravity , but under the influence of my surroundings . Maybe today it might be swinging towards the darker sides a little ... Oscillation . How many single oscillatory cycle a week ? Pendulous mood swings ...

Ive just changed my template for this stupid blog . Its for my anger and stress , and my rendition of many things . Not music , but views on life ? Its kinda stupid ... Well , its kinda easy to do all these things , just that i lack some components , like tag boards or pictures . Check it out if ur free ... www.thoughtthatthoughtsarecrazy.blogspot.com

I managed to change the song on my blog . Now , its that Sony Cam advertisement song . I uploaded it myself . Now its done , i can relax . For those who are looking for it , u can find it in ... dun tell u . Ask me personally . Submit photos to my Friendster profile if u guys have any pictures of me , or with u guys . Thanks .

What if tomorrow never comes ? That thought crossed me mind , what if i dun wake up in the morning ? Tomorrow , just so unpredictable . A sunrise or a sunset ? It'll mean alot to many that they can see the sunrise again after each day . For me , i'll be happy to see the sunset . Finally , a day is over , what ive got to do is just to wait for the next . That's how i view life , how i pass my days on earth . Where do i go next after my days here ? Next dimension ? Back in time to undo all my mistakes ? Or what i wake up to find that all these was only a dream ? Live for another generation ? Am i in a coma ? People are waiting for me to wake up ? Crazy thoughts ... but what if its true ... ? Tomorrow , live without regrets ... ? Tomorrow , another day to go through or another day to live ... ? Like a cup , half emptied or half filled ? Tomorrow will just come again , like tomorrow , it'll repeat itself .