Friday, February 11, 2005

What Makes A Character ?

Went to Victoria School today . Maybe i prefer a all boys surrounding ... used to it . People there were nice . I liked the story the Pipa guy told me ... i ate really horrible stuff ... ? I think i believed so ... scary . So much more ... but not really kinda in the mood to talk about it today . Not feeling well ...

Know why ? Thanks to Matthew and Sherwin .

Met them after that ... ate Seoul Garden . Didnt really like that place . Its that place that actually caused many undesired troubles ... Matthew and Sherwin were playing with their food . Matthew said he hate to waste food , now ive seen it for myself , i really believed him . Sherwin just played along . I got kinda pissed because i couldnt eat properly ... Had a really bad stomachache on the bus home . No choice , i swear that i'll never eat Seoul Garden again !

Listening to the song Stan sent me . By Urna Chahartugchi . Its the song that was featured in the Sony Cam advertisement . Its really nice ... soothing ? Everybody loves it . I fell in love after the second time i heard it on TV . Everytime i hear that , i'll rush out just to listen to that short extract from the original piece . Now i have the original one , i can listen to it anytime i want ! Just like now ...

Stan showed me some pictures he took yesterday at Conrad . It was about his trip to Japan . Once , he was lost there , then there came this Japanese couple , they were really sweet ... they asked if he needed help . How sweet right ? Its impossible to find anyone like that in Singapore . Sometimes , maybe its the genes that we possess after dwelling too long in this Singaporean lifestyle . The ' Singlish ' , the behaviours and so on ... really sucks . Japanese are different , they are civilised and really well-mannered . They are very kind and they're very gentle . Reminds me of how i criticesed the Japanese in front of Mr. Softee , Sean . He likes Japanese and Korean stuffs alot , so i had to just purposely curse and spite them just to piss him off back in those secondary years ...

This world is so personified in so many ways . Sometimes a character can just vary in time . For me , ive been to fickle minded ... ? I change all the time . Its the reason why that makes me harder to accept . Its harder to change the mindset of how i am . Im changing all the time .

People are begging me to change my template . Though i know it sucks , but i like it . Because , its simple ! I hate to make things so complicated . If i have to , then i'll have to change so many things . Too lazy ... I just wanna have a place online to put my ideas , to inject all my thoughts into it . I dun wanna keep a diary . Like a chronicle ... I once kept one . I got too fragmented to continue writing ... i left it in a corner . Then , some idiot came along and he just simply read it . Please , its a diary , its meant to be personal . So i think maybe personal things should just be safe kept in the heart . Only one may have the key to open that treasure within . Blogger is just where i put something less personal . So just enjoy ... Its not about the templates and the cool cool stuff u know ? Its just a blog to me .

Its the lifestlyes and the way we're brought up that affects how we conduct ourselves . If honestly , would u take the initiative to do things instead of waiting for others to take the first step ? Very few would . That makes a Singaporean in us all . Simply typical .