Thursday, February 03, 2005

Mental Blockade

Literal boredom .

I got cruised again . Its not the first time , its been like at least 5 . Everytime , its a different person . Just wondering how many are there ... scary ...

When Mom's in town , i usually dun get enough sleep . I sleep around 2 and ive to wake up around 11+ to eat with her . She has many methods of waking me up , they usually work . Im kinda irritated by that though ... i need to sleep more ... i dun mind skipping a meal or two . Had lunch at Baba's , as usual . Jon was there today . Hes really a multi-talented guy . He used to be a hair stylist , now he owns a restaurant and a flower shop . Its near my house , his trusty cook , Ah Hoon , stays at my block . Shes one expert cook . Jon asked if i needed a hair cut . I brushed my hair and i felt its thickness . Too thick , too long . I seriously needed one . But i didnt wanna trouble Jon ...

Tomorrow ive to run two places . One at YiShun and the other at Outram Park . One's rehearsal , one's performance . I practiced a little ... think im gonna die ... dun really know what to play . Cheap money then ...

Matthew came my place after work . He reached around 2+ . Its literally rotting ... he came without knowing what to do , neither did i . We watched Inspector Gadget disc one ... we didnt watch the other , because its really too boring ... In the end , he fell asleep and i practice my Pipa . Guess my bed's really too comfy ... Jonathan use to come and just lie there till morn . People tend to snatch for my bed ... scary ... Now my room's cleaner and tidier ... all thanks to Mom . And i cant find my stuff ...

We went dinner at Orchard . Now Matthew owe me $25 ... we played LAN too , we lost twice and we played only twice . Im losing since dunno when ... Im not cautious with money , just like my Mom . Im casual with it ... ? Im fine lending people money and i dun really chase for it . But sometimes , i'll have to , because people just dun deserve that kindness . Its a privilege , its not entitled to anyone . So , please drive with auto gear , dun exceed my limits . Hope u understand ...


Just went downstairs to eat with Mom . Ate Laksa ... fattening ... die die ... worse still , i ate my Mom's share ... a little bit only ... though ...

Have to eat with Mom again tomorrow for lunch . Jon reserved the Sotong Hitam for me ... Hitam means ' black ' in Malay . Its the ink , its nice . Many find it disgusting ... on the contrary , i love it . Reminds me of the Seol Garden last year or 2003 ... cant remember . We had this lunch with WeiLing , SuHui and others . I was the only one eating the sotong , because it was ink filled ... with the intestine and stuff ... SuHui tried , in the end , she vomitted . Funny ... thats also when i learned to eat with the bowl of uncooked egg . Learned from WeiLing ...

Some people are out-cast just because they're different . Some may not understand or know somebody if they mentally out-cast them . So , take this chance to get to know someone u dunno better . Im just one ...