Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Verbosity , But With Sense And Depths

Yesterday , it took me one hour to blog . Think its because i was chatting and blogging and chatting and blogging and chatting and ... Thats why . Today , its just another boring day . I tried to work on my new composition , Suite of Life . I managed to compose 2 of the movements last night. I slept at 6 . Woke up for lunch at 12 ... so little sleep ... Lethargic ...

Ate at Baba's . For dinner , i just came back from eating at TianTian . I used to eat there when i was younger . Ate with my uncle and Mom , and of course the other uncle with bad sense of direction . He brought us around , i felt kinda weird , because its usually us who bring him around . We went to the Railway Station , after eating . Went there for a drink . Its not a common sight . I remembered long time ago , i once took the train to Malaysia . Its a train mind u , not a typical MRT . A train is cooler , and its slow . I like it slow ... People there were eating and smoking . Smoking what ? Its some kinda pipe from the Middle-East . I think i know how it works , its not poisonous either , unlike cigar . Its legal by the way ... I saw it once not long ago , at some Italian pub . Anyway , we also went deep into the station , into this secluded junction . Its so deserted , i dun think any birds would even shit there . Its far and deep in , its dark . Its better and safer not to walk in , who knows what might happen , raped and dumped into the drain ... ? Think too much ... There is a lounge there and some people stay inside there also . Kinda weird place ... Anyway , that piece of land doesnt belong to Singapore , it belongs to Malaysia . Dun need passport ... thats lame ...

The road was jagged and rough . It reminded me of once when i was in China . Its a long story . I almost died there . Seriously , not some kinda lame remarks i usually make . That once could just mean forever dead . Imagine that ... Let me share a little bit of this story ...

We , cant remember who , Mom and grandpa was there , were on our way back to hometown , a village up in the mountains in XiaMen . Its up in the mountains , the mountain terrians , just totally freaked me out . The road was narrow and thin , only allowing one direction . Before driving up , we stopped at this small hut , where people prayed before heading on . There were gods and semi-devils , deities of different kinds . If im not wrong , it was an hour ride up . Scary , it was breath taking . Why ? I looked out the window , i couldnt see any road , just simple the steep sides of the mountain and of course the beautiful scenery ... beautiful ... deadly beauty . That was nothing . This was just the trip up , imagine the trip down . But , thats not my point , i didnt die there . When we were there , at the village , we were hosted by these group of people , family of the village chief . The chief is a member of our family . Dun ask me , i dunno how this family thing works . There was this guy , he looked so much like Vincent , the actor in Mediacorp , just a little more cheena . He's really nice to me . He brought me around , he entertained me during my days there . It was really fun . I'll more about that next time . The point is ... He likes to bring me around on his bike . I love bikes , till that day . He brought me to other villages , further up the mountain . The villages are located along the different points of the mountain slopes . On our way back , it started to rain . There were mudslides , yellow mud , thats the most slippery type of mud compared to red mud . The bike was carrying 3 people , imagine ... Everwhere was just along the slope of the mountain . Eventually , the bike slipped , we all fell . I was just that close to falling off the slope . It was horror . I felt the knocking of hell , like a close bullet shot that just went cross my ear , i could just hear it . It was scary . In the end , we got up ... guess what ... we continued riding ... thats the funny thing . I didnt get any shock , it was just like a pretty normal fall . I got up and just continued from where i fell . Till , when i was back , the chills got me , it showered upon me like freezing rain ... That was just one close encounter with Hades . I was lucky . I still am ... ?

Thanks Alastair . Today i got to know a new friend , she's called Hazel . Her father is the chairman on Nanyang Poly . Amazing ... I really envy people with parents who really thought well . My Mom wasnt like that when i was younger , i cannot regret on this kidna thing , its destiny . Im really lucky to have a Mom like Mom , and she must be really lucky to have a son like me too . Honestly , she told everybody that . Well , to think of it , its kinda true , if all children were to be like how i was when i was younger , i dun think parents will age that quickly . The rest is just a secret ... I wont talk much about this ...

I just noticed something about my blogging style . I tend to throw chunk and chunks of paragraphs into my blog . I dunno why , when i write compositions in school , i tend to use plenty of paragraphings . Teacher said it was well used . Think i like to paragraph my thoughts into different halves . Anyway , my titles are always linked to the last few paragraphs . Usually the last few paragraphs would be thoughts and my own opinions to many other topics . One paragraph talks about an issue , the other talks about another . Its just that simple . Nothing much ... And if anybody noticed , i dun think any did , im writing more and more compared to my previous blogs , as in those earlier ones . Im writing more and more ... Now , im thinking of my title ... what should it be ? How about ... Verbosity ?