Saturday, February 05, 2005

Mothers

So many things happened yesterday ... but im just too tired to list it all down . Yesterday was the longest entry ... ? I agree ...

Had nothing on today actaully ... but Sylvester called me to play LAN . In the end , i met up with him at AMK . There was a LAN shop which charged quite low , compared to others . Of course there's a reason to why they charge so low ... they have lousy computers ! It was so laggy ... I played less than an hour ... really not worth it . So , we went arcade . I had to go off early , because i've to attend the reunion dinner , at my paternal side of the family . I love my grandparents .... they're really sweet . Especially grandpa , i love him more than anyone else . Im somehow the most cared for in the family , because of many reasons . Everyone talks about me ... they never rest their eyes off me . Especially my evil aunties . They gossip and stuff ... many things . But , i dun care . They know my temper , they know it well . They do not dare to offend me .

I just did an IQ quiz ... i spent roughly 10 minutes and did almost 50 questions . Only to find that ive to register to get my result ... Damn it !

Dunno whats wrong with Mom . Shes really pissing me off ... Today , i wore a T-shirt . It was very nice , i thought . She insisted that ive to change into something more formal . Though true that my paternal family is somehow more formal and well-off ... but its ok to be casual isnt it ?

Mothers are creatures that can be the most annoying things around . But , when the annoying cease , we'll feel somehow uncomfortable . So , please understand that all mothers are annoying , and please appreciate it before its too late .