Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Spy With My Little Eye

Whats wrong with my computer again ... Low in resources ... Yesterday , i think ... i deleted a total of 206 possible infected files . Trojans , spywares to adwares and stuff ... so many right ? Think im gonna do so later , again .

Today i reaped nothing . I ate at Baba's and drank iced milo , really nice . Mom cooked dinner , so i dined in tonight .

I completed another song for CSCO . Its called , ' Longer ' . Its another western song . Again , YangQin in trouble , and ErHu can just lay back and relax . Hope its not another joke . I used a total of 4 pencils to write that three pieces out . Three pencils ! I found it in my drawer . Its my old pencils , those left after leaving Primary school . Imagine how old they were .

Im damn pissed ... think got spywares again . I see pop-ups , its those that ive seen before . I got to go remove them now ...

Anyway , i just came back from LAN at Raiders . I went there alone . Mom fetched me there ... think im just too bored . I played for kinda long ... left only after the lady chased us out . She has freaky wicked nails , damn long .

Today's entry shall be this short . Because , i got something on my mind . Kinda preoccupied to even think ... Spware removal time !

This is damn pathetic ...