Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hill Of Barker

Woke up with finding my cousins in my room . My uncle came today . Which one ? Another one , he's called Anthony , damn funny too . I think i spent quite alot of time with him when i was younger . The way he treated his kids was just funny ... He stayed in America for a few years . My aunt is a nurse , earns big money , especially in America . They own a big big car , stunning and just makes people go drooling ... I love that car ... but not like how my schoolmate , He Jia , likes it . Not like a maniac , but its just stunning ... Had lunch with them .

Supposed to play LAN with Stanley and Sylvester , but i wasnt feeling too good . So , i stayed home . I tried composing for a while ... I deleted quite a few pieces ... But finally , i managed to write something nicer than the rest . It was just nice , and refreshing , never wrote something like that before . Its kinda mystical , like Harry Potter ? Maybe not ... I liked it . I saved it down before heading to ChengSan CC .

I was late . Thought it was at CC , but it was somewhere else . Had to take bus ... so troublesome . Performed under the stars ... not that kinda romantic crap , it was under the burning hot sun ... not really that exaggerating ... but just somewhere there ... I played DaRuan again . It sucks ... again . Nevermind about the performance . Today , i kinda got an interesting news ... why nobody told me that ? Nevermind , got to know it today . Well , its a fortune . Trust me , its a fortune . Anyway ... ate at that place , it was like a zoo ... all surrounded by tents , and every animal was just running about , squeezing the hell out of everybody ... The fittest shall survive ... ? Guess it applies here ... The drink was horrible ... the food was not that bad ... the abalone porridge was good ... but ... just not as good as ... not gonna say .

Went back to CC after waiting like crazy . We wasted our time listening to Pipa concertos and solos . Crazy ... ? Its damn difficult ... Anyway ... nothing ...

Went to play LAN after leaving CC . They were all playing basketball before that , and i was sitting there playing Pipa . Sharon and Jasmine , both sucked , they didnt play , ChaiXia played . It has been so long since i last played CS , Counter Strike , not ChengSan . After ChaiXia left , i played Dota online ... changed computer to play on Battlenet . It was kinda fun . Today , so many people online . Sherwin and JJ , JinJie , was online ... MarkHan , Lincoln Tay and QiShen too ... But didnt manage to play with them ... i played with other people . My hero was so laggy , due to the connection , it moves only after 1 or 2 seconds i clicked on it . No wonder cant really kill anyone , but got killed so easliy ... Stupid . Anyway , i suck . I played till 12:30 , till they close . Raiders dun open for 24 hours , unlike Cyberdome ... I dun like that lady at the counter , she got attitude problem . Stupid lady , play stupid Maple Story ... Stupid sissy game ...

Walked home ... kinda tired . I continued with my composition . Think its still not bad . XuYang said its lousy ... he said almost all my compositions suck ... So hurting ... Well , he's just not worthy of my compositions ... joking

Dirtied my shirt again , forgot to say ... ChaiXia , its ur fault !

Still have my ACS Carnival tickets on my computer desk ... suppose to sell it , i think ... But , usually , i think everyone is gonna just return the whole chunk back . So , whats the point ? The carnival is a place where people come and throw their money into a bin called ACS Funds . Well , ACS , enough crap . Fund raising again ... ? For ? For robots for cleaning the school ? For escalators ? For TVs in every classrooms ? For air-conditioned classrooms ? For computers with plasma screens ? For printing nonsense and wasting paper ? For hiring more cleaners to clean the canteen ? For opening more food stalls in the canteen ? For opening McDonalds , Swesen's , Hagan Daaz or KFC ? For upgrading the lift ? For higher advanced technology for D&T ? Please , its all nonsense , u do not need all that for a proper school . A simple school with simple education . Did the parents vote for all that nonsense ? Think ACS , u did it urself and just need some people to help pay with the cost ... Well , im happy that ive graduated . Thanks , ACS , for the 10 year education .

Seems like , im the only one who hates ACS . My other friends still miss that place ... fools ... That inferno ... living hell , burning place with evil fiends and demons roamed the hill of Barker .