Wednesday, February 23, 2005

A Wont , Its My ' Norm '

Fucking computer , why so lag !? Lag and lag and lag ... I spent at least 20 min just to open this stupid page ! Imagine that ... i clicked on ' refresh ' like dunno how many times ... and now , the alphabet shows only after 1 sec after i tpyed it on the keyboard . Fuck !

I dun understand what is wrong with this computer . Think its Jasmine's fault . Must be . She's always picking a fight with me , though she knew that she'll end up losing , she'll still wanna start a riot . So chaotic and such a violent creature ... Cant we just be peaceful ... ? Let the crow go , and lets welcome the dove ... No more fighting . Let it all cease . But ... i know she'll sure start one again pretty soon ... maybe like now . Fighting in MSN ...

Forgotten to blog about yesterday's incident . Sharon , that rodent beast , stole my nails . I needed it yesterday . Once i found that it was missing from my bag , i sent her a message. I sounded damn serious , and i think i scared the shit out of her . I told her that she commited something called theft . Its felony , so i taught her a lesson , never to take other's belongings . So funny ... she thought that i was damn serious ... well ... i was laughing away ... But seriously , dun ever take my belongings again !

Today was just another boring day . I stayed at home , but i managed to waste my time by writing scores for CSCO . I wrote " The Grasslands " . Again , another problematic song for YangQin . YangQin and ErHu ... dunno whats my problem with them in my previous life . YangQin scores are always the hardest , and ErHu on the other hand , is always the easiest . DiZi scores often have many challenging rhythms , YangQin scores often have challenging notes with challenging rhythms , ErHu scores can be played with half an eye opened and Pipa scores is often the easiest to play also , because ... i wrote it ! Think this song can be used for those small ensemble performances ... again . Hope it'll not be cancelled or condemmed like ... " I Started A Joke " ... Firstly , the joke hasnt even been started yet ...

Read some other blogs today . Found that quite a number of people do link me to their blog , so thankful . For those who havent , well ... better start linking now ! I was joking ... actually it doesnt matter ... I really hope it wont be too popular ... because the lower the profile of this blog , the lower risk of me getting hated by many . Why ? Because this blog is so filled with comments . Like what im gonna say now ... Yesterday , a fat old stupid humpty Indian lady snatched a cab from me ! The word highlighted here should be ' Indian ' and not ' fat ' . Please dun make fun of people who are bigger in size , its bad ... its hurting ... joking ! But ... that stupid lady deserves her reputation ruined on my blog ! Hate her ! I'll push u down the drain next time i see u ! Heard that !? Malays better watch out too ... only monority is well conducted . I saw some Malay kids running about downstairs today . Really pisses me off ... wanna just take some pork and rub it against their body and then soak them in pig blood ! Thats too racist ... bad bad bad ... but ... What the hell ! I dun care !

I dunno why ... i might sound a little angry today . Well , actually ... im perfectly fine . Normal ... ? Im not rude , its just normal . Thats what i call it a norm ! Heard that !? A norm !

Relax Gildon ... Fuck !


Chilled ...

And i better remind myself to copy what im gonna blog before publishing ... because ... Fucking blogger is sometimes screwed up . Fuck and fuck and fuck it ! So i better copy now ... hope there arent any errors after clicking on the button ... Lets pray hard .

Im fine , im normal .

Chilled ... again ... finally ...