Friday, February 25, 2005

My Rendition Of Life , Leading Quicker Deaths

I slept at 6 yesterday . Imagine , and i woke up at 11 plus . I got to go VS , thats why . VS was fun as usual . But , today we did almost nothing ... other than making fun of MaoLin . He's damn funny ... he plays the GuZheng in VS , and he also plays alittle bit of Ruan ... Funny .

Tomorrow should i perform ? Or ... should i go play LAN with Jonathan , MaoLin and gang ? Die ... think have to perform ... im the only Pipa , again ? Or what ... i also dunno ... I dunno why now a days , im kinda addicted to LAN , again . I play it on Battlenet , its really fun . Yesterday , i created a new account . Think with that nickname , its easier playing online ... Cheapskate ...

Friendster , i have a total number of 280 visitors on my profile page . So happy ... Heard that ? Its 280 , Jasmine , ChaiXia ... i repeat ... 280 . Also dunno why so many . Recently , some people whom i dun really know added me . I asked them who they are , then they just said that they know me , everytime see me ...

Had lunch at JooJiat today . Its been so long since i last ate there , at least 2 years or more . Last time , i used to eat there with uncle and Mom . Dunno why , i dun think theres anything that attracted me . The food just tasted like its edible food , thats all .

Yesterday's post was really pathetic . Today , it wont be much different ... anwyay ... my computer is still a little fucked up . Lots of stupid spywares , adwares and malwares ... whats next ? And now , still got pop-ups after i cleaned it with my programme andwith additional McAfee VirusScan ... spotted 4 trojans .

Today , VS the YangQin guy looked kinda pissed . Think maybe its because he flopped ... ? There was only him , the other one was conducting . Relax , its not ur fault sometimes , it might due to the influence of the background . Others might lead u into the wrong . But basically , its ur own fault that u lack confidence . Its nothing anyway . Its still good . I thought that ur somehow better than quite alot of poeple . Anyway ... dun be pissed with urself if u flop , its experience , its better flopping now than on stage right ? So , let it be a lesson learnt . Anyway ... its not really obvious , think only some people heard it . Plus me that is ...

How to make things sound better ? U have to add in ur own flavour . Its called a different rendition of the piece . Its called ' Self ' . So , dun be so ' metronomic ' . The scores are dead , the player is not . So be alittle more alive , add in some flavour . Depths and thickness and strength affects the quality of sound . So , enhance on it . Its natural , its the artistic blood flowing in ur viens . So , just try , and feel the music .