Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Retardation

Friendster refreshed the number of times profile is viewed thingi ... Now only got 9 ... so sad ... previously the latest one was 248 . Quite alot ... yes ...

Today met my grandpa at Baba's ... didnt know he'll be there . Its kinda long since we last met . Hes doing fine in Malaysia , i hope ... Well , my grandpa has 3 wives . Hes now with the ' youngest ' one ... Well , my grandma , which is the first wife , is still the prettiest to me . It gets uglier as it goes down ... After eating , i went for a walk . I hate the afternoon sun , so hot ... I found a swing . I love swings . I use go downstairs when i was younger , just for the swing ... but now , its kinda hard to find one in a playground .

Played LAN at Cyberdome again ... They told me to reach at 1:30 pm , but i reached there at 1:40+ ... and i see no one . They're always late , just like me . But im early ... ? We played online till the others arrived later . Ben Chan was there . We seldom talk ... Elliot came later ... then Sherwin and Birdie ... then finally Jonathan Chua . Of course not forgetting Matthew who had to work ealier on ... Hes always taking advantage of others , i must say this , " stop it "

Dun think sometimes i dunno anything . I might just be closing an eye ... I know things that are going on ... i know what people are trying to do ... i know it all ... not that im omniscient or anything . So , dun keep it going when i let u guys off . Dun take advantage of me .

Had dinner at Plaza Sing .... again ... This time ... no more sotong , sold out . So we tried the Katsu Curry . Its not bad ... i love curry or anything to do with it ... curry curry curry ... After dinner , actually Mom wanted to fetch me to Chinatown ... but since Sherwin and Matthew were willing to take a bus with me ... then ... i'll happily accept that . They were reluctantly boarding the bus ... i dun understand ... the bus is such a wonderful thing . Its slow , its air-conditioned , it has TV Mobile in it and its not really crowded . I hate taking MRTs , because its crowded , most likely u wont get to sit , and its too fast . I like to take my time . Maybe thats the laid back , relaxed kinda pace im moving on with my life now . I need to run , walk a little faster ... Matthew's always complaining about my walking pace , he'll suffer if he gets me for his NS buddy ... ponder about that ...

Sometimes , we should just relax with the pace of life . Though not too much , because , its the beat , the propulsion that keeps us going , makes us alive .