Thursday, September 08, 2005

Disappointment Or Failure ?

Finally the concert is over . I sang my lungs out , and i sang till i almost drool . I dunno why , ive been drooling really badly recently , not only when i sleep , but even when im talking . Cant imagine that ... scary ... a hole in my mouth !? Its been already like so many times , almost every bus ride home , i'll drool , and i will notice it , and i will somehow suck it back , thats the embarrassing part ! Embarrassed ...

Zhang NianBing just called me , she invited me to her CD album release at NAFA this saturday . Cant imagine that she still remembers me , or she even has my number . She called me personally during concert , i think , so i called back . Didnt really recognise her voice at start , but it kinda got familiar , like her voice brings me back to my secondary school days .

Nancy Yuen was so damn good . She is a really talented and rich soprano . I loved the her song , sang with the other tenor guy . His expression is really funny ... Nancy was so professional . I bow down to her ... But the other soprano sang the best song i think ... her song was so sweet , the lyrics , the harmony and the melody , they were all perfect . I loved that song the best , but i loved Nancy's singing the best . Though nobody really likes her in person , but nobody cannot deny that shes the best singer tonight .

Really kinda pity somebody today . Not that i sympathy with him or what ... but he just is really a very lonely man . He sat there , shaking his legs , swinging it actually , under the light , his loneliness casted a shadow that we all saw . His sulking face , and his sad expression hung over at his face , its clear . The way he waved hello to a baby boy really melted many's heart . Honestly , his behaviour might make everybody think that he is indeed a very cheerful and happy man , but deep inside , its otherwise . He is a very bored and lonely man , trying his best to do his job , trying his best to favour and entertain the students . We all love him , and he treats everybody very nice . At first , i was very scared of him , i thought he is another MrTang of ACSBR , but i was wrong . He dun bully others , or pick on anyone , he is a friendly monster . Not so of a monster , but more of a giant . Didnt meant to disappoint him today , and i think we are very sorry . And ... dun be sad or disappoint . I think u might lack confidence ... but fear not , believe in ur students , they all love u .