Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Forgotten Conductor

Today blogger got something wrong . Or maybe its just me ... Anyway , i forgot to talk about yesterday's incident on the bus . I saw a conductor , and i was so scared and worried . I was actually dozing off , but then when i suddenly woke up , a man wearing white was approaching me , so i pretended to look worried as if i missed my stop . So , i picked up my bag and lifted myself up . I quickly left and nudged my way through the crowd , passing the conductor . What conductor ? Its the bus conductor of course ... What happened next ? I took another bus , from 851 to bus 162 . Anyway , the previous bus was so crowded and it was so warm and humid inside . Bus 162 was alot better , it was cool and empty .

I just came home from school . Today i printed the scores , the "East Arc" . Im going to play it , but the players are not confirmed yet . I hope nobody will somehow 'hate' me for not choosing or asking them to play with me ... i hope not . Anyway , im now broke , very broke . I cant imagine how my money just disappear .

Today was indeed tiring . I missed History lecture , usually people are late for 20 min , for me , i only have left 20 min of the lesson . Im so broke now that i got no money ... i paid for dinner and i treated the smelly toufu yesterday . Now im so broke ... but i feel bad asking back for money . So , i think i better keep quiet .

The 'DoRa' thingi isnt irritating me much unlike Fhairil . Guess i just know how to just forget things that arent meant for me to know ... well , nevermind .