Thursday, September 01, 2005

Moody

Teacher's day is coming , and im already prepared . I'll charge ahead and i'll beat every obstacle down if i can . Why i made it sound like some war ... ? Anyway , i spent $80.10 today on the gifts . I spent $7.80 on secondary school teachers , $5.50 on NAFA teachers and the rest is on YanYu !! My god ... i spent so much ... i really still cannot believe it . I bought her several gifts , not just one . I dun buy food , i buy collectables and items that can be kept or used ... I really spent too much today ... well , its once a year , so nevermind about it ...

Mr.Goh is not teaching us anymore at CSCO . Im really sad . Whats the point of going to CSCO ... i go there for the sake to seeing him , talking to him . He starts my day there , usually without him around , i'll just feel down . Thanks to some people and his family problems , he cannot teach us anymore . I hope he can solve his issues quickly and come back to us . All the best to Mr.Goh , and i hope to see u soon at CSCO again . Come back .

Thanks to some people who uses CSCO as a place where they get identity . Getting it isnt problem , but then not giving in any effort is another . I helped , i did what i can do , but yet when i dun do it well , im blamed . Thats because im always there , they've seen me around . For those that arent around at all , they dun get anything , because nobody will see them . Thats the point , thanks to people like that , CSCO's attendance is getting poorer . If CSCO is treated as a home orchestra , then i think that u should really come for practice . If u said that u want to spent time studying , i dun see the reason why u can join so many other activities out of CSCO's activities . Its nonsense ... Im really mad at over this issue , at first i was fine , till when now Mr.Goh is leaving . U guys are too much , seriously , too much . If u think im talking about u , ur right . If u think that i classify u under the same group , ur right . Stop thinking and guessing , im quite straight to the point . I wont beat around the bush anymore ... the rest , please fill it in urself . Incorrigible ...

Im so upraged ... im so angry . These few days better not playing with my mood ...