Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fat

I cant believe im that naive . Once bitten , twice shy . We all know that , but who really ever goes by what it says . Everyone just wanna take the risk and take one more step into the bottomless pit , again .

For me , im really ... really ... really .. hungry . I was helping Dickson , my baby cousin , with his bowels . He couldnt shit , so my mom had to grab him by his hand and open his 'asshole' , i dunno what its called ... anus ? I use the word anus for the moment ... Then i used this medicine thingi to stick it inside his anus and squirt the liquid in . I dunno how it might hurt for him , so i didnt dare to stick it all the way in . He was crying like hell ... Then , after deciding on whether to use the next one , he suddenly ... u know ... shit . Whats the past tense of shit ? Isit shat ? I dunno ... anyway , then he clapped his hands . Damn funny ...

I just came back from dinner , im so full . People say ive grown fatter , but i think they didnt know that i was 10Kg lighter before , and now my mood and appetite is back , so just let me eat !


I didnt go to school today , im not feeling very good , but today is an important wednesday . Wednesday is always filled with programmes . If i miss today's lectures and classes , i think it'll take me long to catch up with my work . Im lagging behind anyway ...

So stressing ... so painful ... its killing me .

I just realised ... i missed the masterclass of YangWei . Fuck !!! But ... im still watching the concert . But anyway ... fuck !!!