Monday, September 19, 2005

Horrible Fate Versus Bad Choice

I just re-arranged some pieces for ChengSan small group ensemble again . Actually its quite a disgrace i think ... we played some pieces for some guests who wanted us to play at their wedding . I hope they didnt regret it after listening to us play ... But the way Mike said it really made them think its really good ... anyway the Guan doesnt sound nice at all with the ensemble , the sound doesnt blend ... but yet he said that its unique and they cannot find it anywhere else ... true , because nobody will use it ! Actually the people managed to contact us because we met them at Fullerton the other time , at another guy's wedding ... such fate !

I went to school today after practice with ChaiXia . We played at the arcade before that , but im tired of the arcade already ... now i just like to buy buy and buy CDs . I just bought three , im only left with a few cents in my wallet . After which we ate at Fortune Centre , or else we'll end up in Sketches or something ... but , lucky i changed my mind , or else i'll be loaning some money from ChaiXia's empty wallet .

ChaiXia translated the scores over at TCC in NAFA . I think thats the best cafe ever , because it just feels so artistic and comfortable . I think i loved that place and i can rest there foreva till i go in peace . It has alot of free space , and it really made the place feel bigger and wider . I love it , i love it and i love it ! However , things are not cheap there ... i spent $6.90 on one miserable Oreo milkshake , and it tasted kinda bad , maybe just very normal ...