Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tension Release

Im really tired today , dunno why , guess it must have been the lectures and the tiring music platform . Wednesday , no fail that its the most tiring day of the week . Im so beat out that i think i can just lie on bed and sleep till next monday . Too bad , there is a performance on Friday and Saturday , it'll be horrible , i think , and i certainly hope not . MajorTay requested that i get my hair cut , and since i promised , i will do it . Im not like some people , i said i will , it means i will . U dun have to doubt about my words , i will fulfill them , but its just the matter of time . Im very busy ... With what ? I have to idea ... but i just seem to be running about , doing many things , and trying my best to catch up on whateva that i lack . I think im lagging in time .

Today , silence poured over me . I took a cab to school , and i would have spent $7 and i wont be late , if i hadnt went to fetch Audrey and got myself in a terrible jam , and im late and i had to pay $10 . Im very free and open when it comes to money , i dun mind , but i just mind how others behave or think when i spend it on them . If they ask me to treat them and stuff , i swear , i will never do it . When i feel like treating , i will . Im simple , thats it , dun ask for too much , because the more u ask , the less u get , from me .

A few things i hate ... i hate people who backstab others , not necessarily meaning that they have to do it , but actually faking to be somebody's friend is also considered . I hate that , and i hate it when i have to do it , for peace-making reasons ... I hate people who act cute , i cannot stand it , my hair will stand , and my brain will switch to "happy tree friends" mode . I hate people who are insensitive and they think they are right all the time , meaning they have a strong sense of pride . I really have no idea what these kinda people is thinking , they are really weird ... im starting to hate some people in class .

Back to the topic ... why am i blue ? Because im reminded of my past . Today i felt totally ignored and left out . Nobody noticed that , but i feel really isolated . Now i think people are going to start to point finger at what ive not done and what i had done for the team work ... its horror . Singapore's educational system is really poor , its too all-rounded , its not going to be useful to us in anyway in the future ... but , its good , they say . Im really disappointed , but i still consider myself lucky to be in this country ... but ... but ...

I wonder who will laugh at my new hair style ... i bet plenty . Everyone will sure notice the big change . All thanks to MDC ... Anyway , everybody says that my hair looks great , and some even wanted to copy or they even asked me on advice on leaving long hair ... funny ... or they asked me what to tell the barber . Honestly , only one thing , dun cut ur hair . Thats all ... its that simple . Leave it really long like a bush , and really thick . Then after which , go layer it ... thats simple right ? Long time ago , i didnt know how to get the hair i wanted , the style that i always see . But , it just grew , natrually , and what i had was what ive always wanted . I like to cover myself up ... thats the thing , thats why my fringe is always long , and they cover my eyes . Now its so short , i can see almost anything .

Tomorrow is a short day . However , how short doesnt matter , i hope its longer ! Because its our Harmony test . Its our term break test ... im so dead . I thought it was just some class quiz , im wrong . I think i better go sleep now and study really hard tomorrow morning ... i hope !

Good luck Gildon .