Friday, September 02, 2005

No Improvement

Im so tired today . I went to MDC , to help out in a performance at Esplanade , this 17th of September ... ? Im not sure ... the problem was , i woke up late , so we missed the bus . WeiFeng had to bring me in , walking one whole stretch of road , across fields , hiking uphill and then under the burning sun , we made our way . It wasnt fun at all ... i was so tired . The practice was fun , it was fast and easy . After that , i went to see MajorTay . His clerk is David , the prefect guy in ACS Barker Road ... MajorTay asked alot of questions . Think somehow , ive booked myself a place in MDC ? Joking ...

After the long day over at MDC , from 8 to 1 . I went to school for tutorial ... there is so much that is not completed . Im not sure whether i should go MDC again tomorrow , WeiFeng asked me to go , but i dun think i can make it ... im not sure . But Amos specially reminded him to call me ... Dr.Kan was happy to reciece the gift that we bought . Then i said that she can have the plastic bag too so she can put books or anything inside , sounded like im making fun of her , but she agreed .

Thought i was having lesson with YanYu , i almost took a cab there because i had so much to take . But when i checked my phone , she messaged me earlier to tell me that the lesson is postponed to tomorrow . Luckily i saw it in time , but i was already at the main road , carrying her Pipa and the gifts and my bag ... i was so shagged . I dragged my feet home ...

Today , my mood is constant . Constantly at the bad mood level ... People can tell that im sad , not bad ... ?