Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Greenhorn

I see my own reflection upon this lonely creature i see . He has this aura that reminded me of how i was before , and its really really sad . Life will change , and maybe thats where it will start , at NAFA . Now , i think life really begins ...

What can i say about Samuel ? I think he the central of attention whereva he goes , thats a good thing . I feel very comfortable with him around , and i definitely enjoyed having his company . Audrey , the 'cutest' girl class . She is the hyper active type , and she has lots of personality , eccentric i must say ! I love audrey's jokes and her company . Fhairil is someone i will share my comments with , because i think i can get lots of opinions and ideas from him ... and sometimes he really tickles my bone . SiHan is really nice ... YongRui is ... weird . Im joking ... but i dunno what he's thinking sometimes . Mark , hes the gentlemen among all , the ultimate team worker . Fairul is fun to be with ... because he is weird and he is also very open . And ... i must admit that i cant stop myself from making fun of him since i know him ... as in u know what i mean ... Well , thats all for today ... I believe there is plenty more that i havent name yet ...

Secrets are what u tell others not to tell anyone else . Sometimes i feel like im a dairy , or maybe a backstabber in some manner . I dun say bad things about people ... but , i know so much that i force myself not to say it out even when people needs to know it . So im somehow betraying them . Not backstabbing ... its betraying . Betrayal is something i fear most , but yet its something i always do . I keep secrets well , and i never leak them out , unless they are meant to be heard or they are not secrets at all , due to how u might look at it . To me , something someone entrust to you is really important ... so , i never break my promise .

This few days , i hear this term quite often , and its 'DoRa' . This is actually ur musical notation thingi . However , in here , its used as an algebra to replace something . Its a secret , and its something very horrible , though nobody told me the answer to what it is ... i think i can slowly figure what it is already ... though im not even 10% confirmed about it . If im not wrong , 'DoRa' happened in NAFA to somebody , but its not confirmed whether it really happened . And this thing is something that is hard to name , but it has processes linking to it , and linking to others . But well ... i dun really care , unless someone wanna tell me . So , dun bother !

I think im going to fail harmony . Today , i recieved my term test , and i got 31 upon 50 . It was considered good compared to others , who are so much better in music than i am . Alot failed , and some barely passed . The better ones i shant talk about them ... but ... dun worry its only a term test . Sometimes u have to consider who is teaching u . An unqualified , inexperienced greenhorn lecturer wont help u much isnt it ?