Monday, September 26, 2005

The Follower And The Leader

Today i was late for practice , and Mike called me . Today , YouGuo isnt around , because he flew to China already , so i had to take over and teach . Well , bad news for me , and good for others , im the new sectional leader of CSCO TanBoYue . Its so sad ... im going to cry now . Im busy enough , i just want to play , i dun ever wished to be in the committee ... it means that ive to be committed , which means that ... im dead . Im busy enough ... please ... save me , is there anyway i can protest and reject this post given to me ? I hope so ... but they say no choice ... what kinda nonsense is that . Ive no rights to choose what i want ? Sad ...

After practice we ate at KFC , i feel so fat now ... or maybe ive been like that all the while . Anyway , Kenny told me something ... and please , its impossible , dun waste ur time ruining other people's life . Im a first hand victim ... im joking ... but ... seriously , u dun have to be what u dun want to be , or u dun have to force urself . What is normal is considered normal to what u think is normal , its not what other people think . I think that im normal , while others dun . To me , im the most normal person on earth , who else can deny that ?

My composition is spreading now ... i think my class knows about it already . Stop spreading please ... im scared .

Im watching the HongKong show on the vampires one ... Long time ago , it was such a nice show , not its super crappy . I think HongKong TV series , have the worst graphic , followed by Singapore's .