Monday, September 26, 2005

Mania Or Craving ?

I feel so sad now ... Actually i was very happy today . I felt so welcomed today , and i loved that feeling . Im quite happy till someone ruined my day just like that just now .

Today nothing much happened , only that i pity YongRui that he always had to suffer to teach me abit of the Piano . We played this duet that was meant for the DoubleBasses . And it was so easy , it was in C . But im not used to looking at sight reading western score ... so it took me quite long to figure my fingerings and to find my notes . So he had to play over and over again to suit to my condition . Poor thing ... And he still owe me my piggy face pictures .

I just came back from Chinatown . I bought 5 CDs today . My mom promised me , but she say she'll only pay me for one , the rest i pay myself . I paid $77.90 on the CDs , but in the end , she paid me back $100 . So ... its quite a good exchange after all . The thing that made me angry was the thing she said . She said that i dunno how to buy CDs , she say that i bought it without knowing whether its nice or not , sometimes yes , but most of the time , no . I change the tracks because i wanna listen to another song , it doesnt mean that i hate the song im listening . She insisted that i should listen to the whole CD without changing tracks , and she said that it will spoil the CD . What nonsense ... who would wanna torture themselves by listening to other tracks and wait for maybe an hour till it reaches a song they wanna listen to ... ? Its nonsensical , sometimes i just think that her thinking and mine is totally different . Her mindset is really out dated . Anyway , another thing i hate is how she look at music . Its really irritating me ...

So pissed . But when i look at the CDs i have ... im so happy again . They cheer me up .

I noticed that many people is reading my blog , the numbers really increased . Scaring me ... now i feel as if that the blog isnt the place to put all ur thoughts in anymore . Its so dangerous that there are people waiting for u to just slip and fall , and some really eyeing on ur mistakes . Its really annoying that there is really such people alive . And they really exist , there is nothing better they can do , therefore , im speechless .