Tuesday, September 06, 2005

What Happened

Sometimes things just never change , u dun deprove or improve in either ways , its just that people are changing , and it somehow shows that u've achieved a different standard then before . However , for me , things never change .

I feel so satisfied with what ive achieved , beating some other older folks , but sometimes within my own age group , i still feel that im a noob .

Im tired , and im shagged . Im lethargic and im bored . Ive said this so many times that my mouth is rotting ... im not happy about it , and u know it . If u wanna continue doing what i dun like , then its not my fault if consequences come . I just cant wait to be the bad guy again ... Ive chased away one , im sure i can do another one without sweat .

Honestly , i think my braincells are running dry . Thinking activities carried out in the brain is dwindling , and soon my brain will switch off by itself , and then by then , im dead . Very soon i believe ...

I just went to play pool with some of the guys in class . Well , u know i wont , shocked ? I was playing photo-hunt with Samuel and gang ... because i dun play pool ... the reason is simple , and i think u guys know ... I dun like balls ... any round-shaped ballgames , simply ballgames ...

Harmony was tough , i think missing three lectures wasnt really a very good idea afterall . Ive missed out too much , and i dun understand a single thing . Help ... some help please ...

Today was a boring day , with a boring entry to round off everything . To complete todays sypnosis , i just need one word , and it is ... What ?