Friday, September 02, 2005

Happy Teacher's Day

Today ive got quite alot to blog about , but now , the mood is gone . Sometimes ive just have to depend on inspiration to fill up my mind , thus filling up this blog entry .

Now i know how it feels to really ignore somebody , not caring about them at all . It feels normal . Just like i dun care about my father , im sure some other people will also not care about me at all . However , at times some actions or words will inflict some memory into u , thus making u remember certain things . Its normal , it really does feel so . Though how little u might think of somebody , but sometimes someone might be thinking about u , thats all i know . I try , i do , to look out and care for all around me .

I didnt go to MDC today , though i promised WeiFeng , but seriously , i didnt really want to go at first . But that stupid WeiFeng kept asking me ... so i said yes . Today morning i told him i cannot make it , because i really have quite alot of things to do . Anyway MajorTay told u to keep in touch with me , not harrass me ! Im joking ... Thanks for the concern , but i do have alot to do today .

Today i brought Audrey to my school . She wanted to , but she was so fickle-minded , i thought i was the only indecisive one , but she was one too . So in the end , i insisted that she come . I know that deep inside she really wants to come and take a look , not just the structures and stuff , but the boys too . I brought her around ... she felt so out of place , but i didnt really care , i brought her around to the crowded areas , to our secondary block and stuff ... i spent a very long time to settle down to write my Teacher's Day cards . In the end when i finished , some of the teachers were gone , and some were having lessons , or i think it was prelims ... Anyway , i was happy that i gave out all the presents , actually there were only 4 . I bought for Mr.Tang , Mr.Chan , Mdm.NachiPillay and Ms.Ng . These teachers inpacted me the most , or maybe the more memorable ones ... i felt bad when i see the other old teachers of mine , they said hello and we talked , but i didnt buy her any gifts , neither did i wish them a Happy Teacher's Day ... It was quite a sad day . I hate my school , though im proud of it , but i still really hate that dreadful place . I hate ACSians ... i hate them to the core .

YanYu was very happy when i gave her the presents . The first thing she said was why there were so many . I laughed ... Anyway , she gave me a gift too , it is a soft toy pig . I gave her pigs too ! What a coincidence ... She was really happy , and bringing a smile on her face brings one on mine too . I was really happy ... but to think of it , i havent seen her angry or sad or disappointed before , she is always happy and smiling when she sees me , then we'll talk about computers or school ... and we talked about what happened during the week ... its exchanging our experiences and stuff that made lessons interesting . The incense that i bought for her , she immediately took it our and lighted one . I helped her downloaded NoteWorthy Composer ... she said she wanted it for a very long time already , ever since the first few lessons when i mentioned it to her . So i let her play with it first , then after which maybe next time i introduce her to Sibelius . Think she is playing with NoteWorthy now ... enjoy !

Today im feel so fulfilled , as a student . Im forever a student , one who teach others about what i learned as a student .