Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Scornful Pity

Im feeling so much better now . I didnt blog yesterday so i think i shall just blog yesterday's ordeal now . So , expect another one tonight . My blogging time is around 11pm to 2am ...

Yesterday i told many people about my incident , and many of them found it ridiculous . Inspiring scornful pity ... its completely devoid of wisdom or good sense . I sounded like i didnt care , but honestly , even before a concert somehow u'll feel nervous no matter how many umpteen times uve performed before , right ? Nevermind i shouldnt talk about this anymore ...

Now then i realise that it has always been me ... not him . Well , i think ... somehow i was the shallow one . But ... but ... im still a mule .

The wedding is coming ... and im still finding some Taiwan folk songs , or maybe Japanese or Thai . Its so hard to find ... i think i go rearrange one more later . One a day shouldnt be that hard . I already did 2 ...

I need help !

Think yesterday we had a killer time at BurgerKing . The jokes on DrKan will just never end . Its not that she is such a hot topic , she is a really nice and caring teacher , one of the best ive ever met , but she just has this figure that doesnt quite suit into a joking scene . Therefore , its funny to imagine her in such predicaments . The jokes will always linger around as long as she is around . Cant imagine how the jokes will pass down to the juniors ... Im gonna laugh for 3 years .

But after laughter ends , its time for reflection and contemplation . My quiet moment has come again ... my mind just rang some possible answers for all my questions . Sometimes i may have predicted how things will always turn out , but im just not sure what will happen in between .

If uve noticed , and many people asked , why i dun have a tagboard ? The answer is simple , does this blog even look like a blog . Of course i does , but its not that informal after all . Its all about opinions and comments , and sometimes its so painful that it stings . Imagine what kinda tags im gonna get in my tagboard . Im sure its all negative ... so whats the point . And this blog is not about all ur fun and crazy jokes . Though the baked beans did make quite a number laugh , thanks to Kenny , but i still think i wanna keep this place here silent and dull . After all , life is sad .

Put me to sleep and let me go with the winds ...