Sunday, September 11, 2005

Nothing , Its Empty , I Told U , Didnt I ?

Today was considered fun ? Or maybe educational . I went to ZhangNianBing's album release . She gave a talk , it was really interesting . We heard many of her old recordings . Today , Hanson and Calvin came along with me , and i brought ChaiXia along too . Hope they enjoyed themselves , for me , i certainly did . And i did buy her new album ... im listening to it now , i love the "Romance under the Moonlight" . Its superb ...

I shall not talk much about what we did after the event . We went for dinner , thats all ... if u get what i mean .

Well , i really dunno what to talk about now ... because , im somehow at this stage , where my brain just like wander about , thinking about almost nothing , or something ... i dunno . Im quite tired , thats all .

I came home earlier than ChaiXia though i left last . I walked home bare-footed from my bus stop , because my foot hurt . Funny ...

People say ive slimmed down , but i feel fatter . I dunno which , and i dun really care now , because im really tired ...

Come here again some other time ...

Theres nothing here today ...

Told u nothing ...