Sunday, September 04, 2005

Rain Rain , Go Away Not

If u see that 2 blog entries fall under the same day , it means that the latter one was blogged after midnight of the previous day , meaning ... it is blogged later , therefore resulting in the grouping of it together with the next blog , which is on the same day . Get it ?

I just recieved news from Anthony , my uncle , think hes giving me his MP3 ... so happy . Anyway ...

Todays weather is really good . I think its very chilling ... but HuiMin couldnt take it , she was sick , and today she felt really cold during practice . MrGoh not teaching us anymore , YouGuo is taking over . I miss him ... Things are different now , the way we practice , i still prefer the old practice with MrGoh .

As i walked down the hill of ChengSan alone , nothing came in my path , just scattered fallen leaves . I look down and see dripples and ripples on the edge of the muddy path . I was holding my unbrella , making each step carefully , as my slippers were really wet . I dun really like rainy days , but its the rain that cools and soothe my spirit . I was tired , i went to eat alone , all alone . I listened to my radio , and listened to songs that i listened before , familiar tunes has it rang in my ears , but i still couldnt figure out what i was thinking about . Many things were bumping inside my brain ... many problems , many thoughts , of which i couldnt solve . Hearing slight splattering sounds from the raindrops hitting on my unbrella , i walked in a motor-rhythm , a slow and comfortable speed , home . What i see along my way home was different , not like its usual self . Things change when it rains , everything , including our moods . Some may find rainy days really lethargic , some may find it very romantic , some find it troublesome , some find it useful ... to me , i find it a blessing .