Saturday, January 08, 2005

Death Of My Mortal Soul

Its been a year ... or two ... or three ...

Im feeling so sick and tired of my days here . I wanna live somewhere different . Not that i wanna have a totally different surrounding or environment , but i just hate the way it is here in this devasting land . Its killing me , its driving me to my grave .

Entering into another state of depression ... Family problems ? Financial problems ? Relationship problems ? I just dunno which ... might be a farrago of all three ... ?

Im feeling a welter of both confusion and sadness ... Its interesting though Ive never felt like this before , but its just too much for me to handle ...

Im poised between a fall and a bottomless pit . Standing at an edge of a knife , i can definitely feel the pressure of the fall . Its eventual , i know . I dun think i'll be able to live through this year ...

If body is to life , then blood is to money . They dun matter to me no more . Im not under its spell , or its control . However , i just feel a need for its presence . Its not a craving , its a need , not a want .

Just wantonly campering through my last year . It might be the end , or it might be a miracle beginning ...