Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Infection To Corruption , Computer To Mind ?

Ive got enough problems already ... Why cant we just end everything ? Technology is just an antonyms to trouble solving ... ? Im a computer idiot , i dunno much about computer jargons and software or hardware problems ... What i fear most are viruses and trojans ...

Like an infected sore , it needs some healing , or else it'll fester and rot . Need a vaccine to stop all these , to stop once and for all .

My computer is going down again , soon . Now its infected with some spywares , i really have no idea how my cousin uses it . Im so fed up , i feel like giving up and just throwing my computer out of the window ... Well , of course i wouldnt ... because ... there are people walking along the pavement downstairs ... If not , i'll definitely do so . Reformat the computer again ... ? Think so ... How i wish life could do the same , once you've made a mistake , just make an undo .

Am i a nonentity ? Im a misanthropist ... ? Misogamist ... ? Maybe , maybe not .

Send me to a reformatory . Ive done so much wrong in my whole life , its all that i should deserve . Inferno would be next as i proceed on to the next stage ... ? Or maybe a paradise , heaven , bliss of what ive always wish for ?

Should i go play LAN later ? If i were to go , i would be playing from 12am till dunno when ...

Im trying to save money now . Running short of cash . Though im not a prodigal , but i think i should spend it wisely . Maybe somehow more useful ... ?

Stayed at home for the whole day ... trying to delete some trojans , or find the locations of the corrupted files scanned by some unregistered programme . So stressful ... hope there's some kinda reset button . I'll be glad to press on it multiple times . Only problem is that ... I'll have to rename my 500 plus MIDIs ! I managed to name them all the previous time , but i've forgotten some of the sub-names . Stress , stress and stress ...

Im not some kinda cantankerous or barbarous creature . I'll only tackle my problems with hostility wheneva i need to . Its hard to control the inner devil , but it seldom surface , but when it does ... Its unimaginable ... ? Some might think ive an argumentative nature ... ? Well , i must admit i do have that kinda attitude when im pissed ... Well , im just a helpless little baby behind that masquerade .

Amorous me ...