Thursday, January 20, 2005

Slumber

I didnt play till 8 , Birdy did . I played till 11 , till Sherwin knock off . My eyelids were getting a little heavy at abt 9 . Amazing how i managed to play through the night . Too bad Elliot got caught by his Mom when he was sneaking out . His Mom went to the bus- stop and caught him there . What a family ... Basically , Elliot's Mom thinks that Elliot is an angel while we , the devils , are tempting him out to play LAN . Did i get that wrong or what ... ? Elliot , an angel ... ?

Sherwin got his pay , so we went to some back to get the cash or something . We queued for 20 mins . When it was our turn , we found out that we're at the wrong bank . Guess we're too tired ... Sherwin didnt charge me for the LAN at all ... Matthew's gonna be so jealous if he hears that ... Birdy paid like $15+ . Sherwin such a nice guy . Though sometimes how unwilling he may be , he'll never reject u , but only gives some stupid excuses . U can tell when he's lying , his face is kinda showing it . Funny ...

Went to Baba after dropping Sherwin at Nanyang Poly . He and the other gang are going to the open-house . I went to Baba and ate the same thing as yesterday . Kinda scary , but totally pleasing ... I was damn tired . I went home and lied on bed straight and fell into a long slumber ...

When i woke up , its already like now , 10pm . Guess my wish came true ... ? Im preoccupied . I didnt have much time to think of nonsense . So ... thats it . Wednesday to Thursday of fun . Think im gonna change the song in my blog ... I still havent completed the songs for the small ensemble ...