Monday, January 31, 2005

Obnoxious Attitudes

Last day of January ... guess time really flies . If ur gonna look back somehow ... it'll really seem as if time really pass so quickly ... But if u were to look ahead ... it'll really seem as if time is taking its own sweet time itself . Things happen so slowly ... things come yet so quickly . Think we're used to the laid back lifestlyes . We should motivate ourselves somehow ... for something .

Borrowed YouGuo's pipa ... for the performances ... think i shouldnt had borrowed . Hope i dun spoil it ... my own pipa ... where isit ? At home , it's growing fungus all over ... feeding the mites ... ? Its frets are now V-shaped liked .

Met up with Sherwin . After that , we went to play LAN at Cyberdome . Sean couldnt make it , because he had to work ... Mr. Softee working ... cant imagine that ... It made me realise that im actually just as bad as he is . I still dun have a job ... though many opportunities outside for performances ... but i never worked with my own bare hands before . What a loser ... Marc Han was there playing too . Dun really like that penguin-looking shortie . I hate his attitude . I was owning him , not that im pro or whateva , cant i just be a little more improved on my Dota game ... ? He said it must bugged ... thats the reason why he couldnt kill me ... eat shit Marc . Elliot and Jonathan came later , they , with Marc , trashed me , Matthew , Birdie and Sherwin ... for every game ... Elliot , its not that ur pro , its because of Jonathan , understand ? Stop that obnoxious look , and those stupid remarks . Use a spellcaster , if u can that is ...

Clarence in CI ? I-Dec told me that ... that bastard in CI ? Clarence is one bastard that i know in my secondary days . Matthew , I-Dec , him and i use to hang together . I was the middle man , because they all dun really like each other . But honestly , Matthew might be fine , I-Dec is a great friend , Clarence is just another bastard . Obnoxious ... Poor Cyrus , heard Clarence is in his class . Cyrus , take care and good luck . Pray hard ...

I just realised that im paying adult fare for my bus and MRT rides . No wonder im paying so much nowadays , just to top up my EZ-Link card ... stupid Singapore with its stupid Rules ... thought they wont update and stuff ... guess they're still smart when it comes to money ...

I dressed kinda dowdily today ... ? Bought some new clothings ... will figure soon how to wear them ...